- 1984 by George Orwell (42%)
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy (31%)
- Ulysses by James Joyce (25%)
- The Bible (24%)
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert (16%)
- A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking (15%)
- Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie (14%)
- In Remembrance of Things Past by Marcel Proust (9%)
- Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama (6%)
- The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins (6%)
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- A public health expert says President-elect Mike Pence's resistance to needle exchanges during Indiana's HIV outbreak last year is the direct result of systemic failure.
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.