18 Movies Scenes That Were So Bad They Almost Ruined The Whole Movie
These movies are great, but certainly not thanks to these scenes.
1. When the women heroes team up to protect Peter Parker in Avengers: Endgame:
2. When Michael (as Dorothy) tries to kiss Julie in Tootsie:
3. The bathroom confrontation in To All the Boys I've Loved Before:
4. When Ginny ties Harry's shoelace in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:
5. Rey and Kylo Ren's kiss in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker:
6. Talia al Ghul's death in The Dark Knight Rises:
7. The trip to Hawkeye's farm in Avengers: Age of Ultron:
8. The prom scene from Pretty in Pink:
9. Voldemort and Harry's fight in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2:
10. The Fire Gang scene in Labyrinth:
11. Sonny beating up Carlo in The Godfather:
12. Buzz's monologue at the end of Home Alone 2:
13. Lara Jean lip-synching after breaking up with Peter in To All the Boys I've Loved Before: P.S. I Still Love You:
14. Evelyn stepping on a nail in A Quiet Place:
15. The kiss between Capt. America and Sharon Carter in Captain America: Civil War:
16. The sex scene at the end of Kingsman: The Secret Service:
17. The final scene in Mean Girls when Janis Ian ended up with Kevin Gnapoor:
18. And finally, the flying-car scene in Grease:
Do you remember any bad scenes from otherwise good movies? Let us know in the comments below!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.