1. The Fanchants!
Here are just some.
5. Wanna blog about Kpop? Mobbed by fans.
Simon and Martina Stawski from EatYourKimchi.com, who blog about K-pop and all things Korea, were mobbed by K-pop fans at KCON 2012 as if they were the K-pop idols. Here’s their video of what happened…. skip to 3:11 to really see the crowds and 8:46 to hear the fans greet them at their panel. *LOWER YOUR VOLUME*
6. K-pop fans reacting to K-pop music videos is probably THE best thing you’ve ever seen.
High five K-pop fans. HIGH FIVE.
*Bonus Points* If you go to KCON 2013 in LA to check out these fans for yourself.
Seriously. Bonus points. KCON…go. Do it.
*Double Bonus Points* If you join the craze.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩