1. The Fanchants!
Here are just some.
5. Wanna blog about Kpop? Mobbed by fans.
Simon and Martina Stawski from EatYourKimchi.com, who blog about K-pop and all things Korea, were mobbed by K-pop fans at KCON 2012 as if they were the K-pop idols. Here’s their video of what happened…. skip to 3:11 to really see the crowds and 8:46 to hear the fans greet them at their panel. *LOWER YOUR VOLUME*
6. K-pop fans reacting to K-pop music videos is probably THE best thing you’ve ever seen.
High five K-pop fans. HIGH FIVE.
*Bonus Points* If you go to KCON 2013 in LA to check out these fans for yourself.
Seriously. Bonus points. KCON…go. Do it.
*Double Bonus Points* If you join the craze.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.