3. When you realize that your favorite bra is just…done. It’s over. RIP bra.
4. Being in public while on your period and not being able to find a tampon.
5. When you’re feeling confident, then you look in a mirror and notice that your makeup has been smudged this. whole. time.
10. Going to work only to find out that your panty line is completely visible and there’s nothing you can do about it.
12. When an unexpected hookup happens, and as you’re about to undress, you realize that you haven’t shaved in weeks.
13. Farting (or worse(?), queefing) during sex.
18. When you go to get your car fixed, and you have to worry about whether or not the mechanic is trying to rip you off because you’re a woman.
21. Having to go to the gynecologist, in general.
25. When you’re just having a casual conversation, and someone drops this phrase: “Your clock is ticking.”
Which sends you down a shame spiral, worrying about whether or not your theoretical children will ever happen.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩