1. These two ladies looking fierce to death in their cosplay outfits.
Maybe these two should get their own spin-off show?!
2. These super plush STD toys.
“Catch them all” is possibly the greatest tagline ever.
3. This cover girl holding the issue of Girls and Corpses that she posed for.
Her name is Tera Patrick, in case you’re into that kinda thing… No judgments.
4. This superhero who took his enormous homemade costume out for a stroll.
Watch where you’re pointing that thing, guy!
5. These twin superheroes who should definitely get their own comic book series.
Super Cute and Super Bad to the rescue!
6. These cat ears that respond to how you’re feeling.
That’s right, your brainwaves control them. That’s some sci-fi craziness.
7. This amazing woman who totally dekked out her wheelchair.
And it was the most badass thing ever.
8. This comic book, titled Two Headed Cop.
9. Deadpool! (Who’s secretly a kid.)
10. The Chewbacca and TARDIS robes that everyone should own immediately.
11. Rick Grimes watching the Con from the safety of his guard tower.
12. The gathering that happened at Magic: The Gathering.
13. And these plush poo toys.
Don’t pooh-pooh my poo toy.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀