8. Red hair is a recessive gene, so if you have a redhead child, it means you’ve won the damn genetic lottery.
10. Redheads are natural muses, and we’re used in famous works of art A LOT.
In 2010, Roy Lichtenstein’s “Ohhh…Alright…” painting of a redhead sold for $42.6 million.
15. We have the hotter prince.
THERE, I said it. Sorry, I’m not sorry.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.