8. Red hair is a recessive gene, so if you have a redhead child, it means you’ve won the damn genetic lottery.
10. Redheads are natural muses, and we’re used in famous works of art A LOT.
In 2010, Roy Lichtenstein’s “Ohhh…Alright…” painting of a redhead sold for $42.6 million.
15. We have the hotter prince.
THERE, I said it. Sorry, I’m not sorry.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that reinstated a rule to ban foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say the new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates the president's lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales continue to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉