1. Only 2% of the world's population has red hair. So you're a majestic unicorn, basically.
2. You're huge in the wizarding world.
3. Oh, and we also have the best Disney Princess.
4. You'll never get lost in a crowd, because your hair is like a mighty red beacon of hope.
5. If you dye your hair, red is the hardest shade to maintain, which means no one can REALLY ever fake your color.
6. You don't have to worry about being unique, because your hair does all that work for you.
7. If you get angry, you can always use your "fiery temper" as an excuse.
8. Red hair is a recessive gene, so if you have a redhead child, it means you've won the damn genetic lottery.
9. And if you're dating a redhead, just know that you are one lucky SOB.
10. Redheads are natural muses, and we're used in famous works of art A LOT.
In 2010, Roy Lichtenstein's “Ohhh…Alright…” painting of a redhead sold for $42.6 million.