8. Red hair is a recessive gene, so if you have a redhead child, it means you’ve won the damn genetic lottery.
10. Redheads are natural muses, and we’re used in famous works of art A LOT.
In 2010, Roy Lichtenstein’s “Ohhh…Alright…” painting of a redhead sold for $42.6 million.
15. We have the hotter prince.
THERE, I said it. Sorry, I’m not sorry.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.