Calling all Les Misérables fans: The 2013 Academy Awards are coming up this Sunday, Feb. 24 and your film du jour is up for a lot of awards (eight, to be exact).
So, if you’re hoping to host a soiree because you love the musical, Hugh Jackman, or seeing Anne Hathaway with a pixie cut, we’re here to show you how to get the party started.
3. The Menu:
6. The Dress Code:
8. If you’re going as Fantine…
Then you’ll need to think of clothes that would be suitable for a factory girl circa 1820. Chances are you won’t find a long dress that covers your legs, arms and bust, unless you’re near a polygamous compound, so go for something simple without a lot of flair.
11. The Decor:
15. The Drinks:
19. Either way it’s time to celebrate, because…
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- The first national museum dedicated exclusively to African American history and culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.