1. Former Patriots player Joe Andruzzi carrying an injured survivor to safety.
2. Two Lutheran pastors offering comfort.
10. Bostonians offering shelter.
11. And the real Boston.
12. This local restaurant offering help to those in need.
13. The man who used what he had to save a life.
16. Runners offering warmth.
18. Two men help an injured woman move away from the explosions.
20. And the donations being overwhelming.
- Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- Rep. Devin Nunes' claims about Trump surveillance has threatened the ability for intelligence committees to work together — one of the longest bipartisan traditions on the Hill.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.