1. When you arrive early to the airport, and are rewarded with a line like this in return.
What fresh hell is this?!
3. Getting assigned to a zone that will absolutely be called last, and knowing you’ll have to check your carry-on.
The whole point of packing a carry-on is that you get to carry it ON. THE. PLANE.
4. Having to take off your shoes, and realizing that your socks make you look like a crazy person.
Or worse, when you wear shoes without socks, and have to walk through security in your bare feet. (RIP happiness.)
5. When airport security needs to open your bag, and you realize you’ve made a huge packing mistake.
7. Having to make the choice between getting hot food or missing your flight.
8. And when you realize the cost of buying ANYTHING anywhere at the airport.
$13 for a banana and a prepackaged sandwich? Great.
10. When you see signs like this that make you question how the world works.
11. When you’re stuck in line, on the brink of missing your flight, and you watch the pre-TSA screening line just breezing on past you.
Zero fucks were given.
14. That horrible feeling when you have a connecting flight that you’ll never make, but the airline won’t listen.
20. When you think you got in the short baggage claim line, but then the one next to you starts flying by, and you die inside a little.
The baggage carousel, in general, is stressful.
Hey, at least we’re all in this together… RIGHT?!
…Unless you try and cut me in line.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, a BuzzFeed News investigation reveals.
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.