1. When you arrive early to the airport, and are rewarded with a line like this in return.
2. When someone asks to see your ID, but you can't find it anywhere.
3. Getting assigned to a zone that will absolutely be called last, and knowing you'll have to check your carry-on.
4. Having to take off your shoes, and realizing that your socks make you look like a crazy person.
5. When airport security needs to open your bag, and you realize you've made a huge packing mistake.
6. Having no battery life on your phone, and noticing that there is no space to charge it at the charging station.
Oh, you need to charge your laptop and your iPhone? That's cool, I'll just be quietly seething over here.