3. And the utter horror of having one or more people say to you immediately after, “You’re becoming a woman!”
PARTICULARLY if it’s your father.
21. Wondering whether or not your parents know you’re having sex yet, and if it will ever be acknowledged, even though you’re living with your S.O. now.
24. The shock of having your skirt fly up on a windy day when you’re wearing said thong.
Of course you KNEW that was a possibility, but still… why?!
28. Which starts even if your period is only a day late.
And even if you haven’t had sex in months and it’s physically impossible.
29. The intense level of annoyance when you get catcalled for the first time.
- Republicans gave up on their Obamacare replacement. Trump demanded the House vote, but there still wasn't enough support.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached it's iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃