11. Kip Moore
Hometown: Tifton, Georgia
Hit Song: “Mary Was the Marrying Kind”
Fun Fact: After graduating from college he moved to Hawaii to explore his love of surfing. “I lived out in the woods about two miles from the beach,” he told The Boot. “I hitchhiked to the beach every day and surfed and backpacked all over.”
12. Thomas Rhett
Hometown: Valdosta, Georgia
Hit Song: “Beer With Jesus”
Fun Fact: His dad is famous country singer, Rhett Akins. And because fame comes with famous friends, as a kid Thomas spent all of his Halloween’s at Reba McEntire’s costume parties.
14. Hunter Hayes
Hometown: Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Hit Song: “Somebody’s Heartbreak”
Fun Fact: Hunter’s a self-taught musician and knows how to play the accordion, Aside from the accordion, guitar, bass guitar, drums, and keyboards, among other things.
15. Brian Kelley (left) and Tyler Hubbard (right) from the band Florida Georgia Line
Hometowns: Brian’s an Ormond Beach, Florida native, and Tyler’s from Monroe, Georgia
Hit Song: “Cruise”
Fun Fact: The duo met in college at Belmont University, where a mutual friend introduced them.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.