11. Kip Moore
Hometown: Tifton, Georgia
Hit Song: “Mary Was the Marrying Kind”
Fun Fact: After graduating from college he moved to Hawaii to explore his love of surfing. “I lived out in the woods about two miles from the beach,” he told The Boot. “I hitchhiked to the beach every day and surfed and backpacked all over.”
12. Thomas Rhett
Hometown: Valdosta, Georgia
Hit Song: “Beer With Jesus”
Fun Fact: His dad is famous country singer, Rhett Akins. And because fame comes with famous friends, as a kid Thomas spent all of his Halloween’s at Reba McEntire’s costume parties.
14. Hunter Hayes
Hometown: Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Hit Song: “Somebody’s Heartbreak”
Fun Fact: Hunter’s a self-taught musician and knows how to play the accordion, Aside from the accordion, guitar, bass guitar, drums, and keyboards, among other things.
15. Brian Kelley (left) and Tyler Hubbard (right) from the band Florida Georgia Line
Hometowns: Brian’s an Ormond Beach, Florida native, and Tyler’s from Monroe, Georgia
Hit Song: “Cruise”
Fun Fact: The duo met in college at Belmont University, where a mutual friend introduced them.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have now clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘