2. When Van Pelt goes to fetch a new rifle, the Mexican national anthem is playing in the background.
Fun fact: When the film played in Mexico, that track was wisely removed.
7. This movie messed up with the math, just a bit.
Remember that scene where Judy, Sarah, Alan, and Peter are playing Jumanji in the attic? And Judy says she can win if she rolls a twelve, but then fails when she rolls a three. And on her next roll, Alan tells Judy she can win if she rolls a seven?
Turns out she’d really need a nine, because twelve minus three is definitely not seven. Whoops!
9. “Jumanji” was supposed to be the next big thing in CGI development and had an estimated budget of fifty million.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩