If we’ve learned anything from The Princess Bride it’s this: true love doesn’t happen everyday. Same goes for a Buttercup and Westley cosplay wedding.
4. And if you have a “Princess Bride” wedding, the officiant can dress as Peter Cook’s character.
We’re just glad there weren’t any Rodents Of Unusual Size (R.O.U.S.) at these ceremonies. Congrats to all the Buttercups and Westley’s out there!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰