2. Before you freak out that there is something living in you, just remember: There are, like, a billion of them living inside you.
In fact, you have 10 times more microrganisms than CELLS wiggling in, on, and around your body at this very moment.
9. But all microbes have a role, and mostly that role includes keeping you alive.
Or do YOU exist to keep THEM alive??? Either way, we literally couldn’t live without them.
- Italy is today observing a national day of mourning for the victims of Wednesday's earthquake. The death toll has climbed to 284.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.