2. What we do know is that the pressure is so intense, no human* could make it even a quarter of the way down without THIS happening to his or her body:
*Unless you’re James Cameron and you can afford to build a pressure-resistant robot to take you to the bottom of the ocean.
10. Since there is no sunlight at the very bottom of the ocean, there are no plants. So nearly everything down there preys on FLESH.
Here are starfish ravaging a whale carcass. Remember when starfish were cute? Me neither.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- #AusVotes 2016: Follow our live election day blog as polls open, votes are cast and sausages are sizzled 🇦🇺
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.