2. What we do know is that the pressure is so intense, no human* could make it even a quarter of the way down without THIS happening to his or her body:
*Unless you’re James Cameron and you can afford to build a pressure-resistant robot to take you to the bottom of the ocean.
10. Since there is no sunlight at the very bottom of the ocean, there are no plants. So nearly everything down there preys on FLESH.
Here are starfish ravaging a whale carcass. Remember when starfish were cute? Me neither.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭