24. Shopping at markets.
We need more markets.
27. Free museums that are actually free.
Not suggested-donation-of-$29-and-I’ll-give-you-a-look-if-you-decline-to-donate free. Actually free.
29. Producing people who look like this:
We could use a few of these in America.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.