Your younger sibling was born, which meant you were no longer the angelic baby of the family.
You were the forgotten middle child.
9. You wore your individuality on your sleeve, because otherwise no one would notice.
10. You made it a point to pick hobbies that made you stand out from your siblings.
15. But you were never comfortable in the backseat. How that hump haunts your rump.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.