Your younger sibling was born, which meant you were no longer the angelic baby of the family.
You were the forgotten middle child.
9. You wore your individuality on your sleeve, because otherwise no one would notice.
10. You made it a point to pick hobbies that made you stand out from your siblings.
15. But you were never comfortable in the backseat. How that hump haunts your rump.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.