1. Climbing Blocks…
These climbing mat/blocks might be the coolest thing for a little one learning to crawl and climb…the bigger siblings might have some fun on these too. During these inside cold months, these will be perfect for getting some energy out, for sure!
4. Hooray for kids music that adults CAN tolerate!
Don’t get me wrong, there are some awesome children’s artists our there like Justin Roberts, Laurie Berkner, and Ellizabeth Mitchell. There are also a bunch of CDs like this that are lullaby renditions of FAVORITE artists. If you don’t like Bob Marley you can choose from artists like: The Pixies, Tool, U2, The Beatles, etc. Much more tolerable than Barney!!!
5. Jesus…a Christmas Essential
We actually have this and it is a hit with my kids. I can’t say it is always as perfectly organized as the above image…Mary has been known to take some rides on a fire truck or on the roof of a blaring toy ambulance, but it is a great tool to help kids begin to understand the birth of Jesus.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️