1. Starting today there will be a new feature on BuzzFeed Food called “Nom or Not.”
4. Step 2: Tell all your friends to vote for your food.
The foods with the most “Nom” votes will rise to the top of our “Nom or Not Top 10” and eventually that food will RAIN DOWN FROM THE SKY.* The coolest submissions may also be featured in editorial posts on BuzzFeed Food.
*BuzzFeed cannot guarantee that this will happen but we will ask the food gods nicely.
7. Step 5: Head to lunch and take more awesome pictures of food.
8. The rules.
1. The picture must be food that you have eaten, cooked, or encountered in REAL LIFE — not just on the Internet.
2. No humans. (Hands/torsos/whatever is necessary to HOLD the food, fine, but keep it secondary.)
9. ok GO!
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.