1. Starting today there will be a new feature on BuzzFeed Food called “Nom or Not.”
4. Step 2: Tell all your friends to vote for your food.
The foods with the most “Nom” votes will rise to the top of our “Nom or Not Top 10” and eventually that food will RAIN DOWN FROM THE SKY.* The coolest submissions may also be featured in editorial posts on BuzzFeed Food.
*BuzzFeed cannot guarantee that this will happen but we will ask the food gods nicely.
7. Step 5: Head to lunch and take more awesome pictures of food.
8. The rules.
1. The picture must be food that you have eaten, cooked, or encountered in REAL LIFE — not just on the Internet.
2. No humans. (Hands/torsos/whatever is necessary to HOLD the food, fine, but keep it secondary.)
9. ok GO!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈