12. Because Jack is the cutest little herb-chopping maniac who wears Hawaiian-print t-shirts.
He discovered the shirts on a trip to Hawaii and cooks in them because they’re so comfortable that he thinks they bring good luck to his food. “Right now, I own ten. I’ll probably own twenty pretty soon,” he told NYMag. THE CUTEST.
14. Because when they cook, we can actually understand what’s happening.
Unlike big person Masterchef, when the contestants are always making weird stuff and who even knows how.
- The 6-year-old boy who was shot Wednesday while on the playground at his elementary school in South Carolina has died.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.