20. Sweet Potato Ice Cream with Torched Marshmallows
OK, so this is a seasonal flavor from Jeni’s Splendid ice creams that isn’t currently available. BUT, before you scream at me, maybe if we all write to them and ask them to bring it back this fall, they will. Because it is one of the most glorious things I’ve ever tasted. Also you could use David Lebovitz’s sweet potato ice cream recipe from his awesome cookbook The Perfect Scoop, currently available on Scribd — but you’re on your own with the marshmallows.
NOTE: Writer reserves the right to add to this list at any time because the internet uncovers perfect foods every day. We can never know what’s coming.
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️