3. Unicorn Seasoning Shaker, $14
Really weird. Really like it. Get it here.
10. Banana Slicer, $10
Kiiiiiiind of cringe inducing, but it works. Get it here.
20. Microwave Omelette Cooker, $15
This actually works. Get it here.
23. Veggie Chopper, $47
I am not one to endorse things like this, but this one is actually excellent. Get it here.
25. Girolle Cheese Scraper, $70
Take this out for a dinner party and someone is going to think you’re some kind of wizard. It shaves a wheel of cheese (use either Tête de Moine or P’tit Basque cheese) into these delightful flowers that are way more satisfying than a slice. It’s the best. Get it here.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.