3. Unicorn Seasoning Shaker, $14
Really weird. Really like it. Get it here.
10. Banana Slicer, $10
Kiiiiiiind of cringe inducing, but it works. Get it here.
20. Microwave Omelette Cooker, $15
This actually works. Get it here.
23. Veggie Chopper, $47
I am not one to endorse things like this, but this one is actually excellent. Get it here.
25. Girolle Cheese Scraper, $70
Take this out for a dinner party and someone is going to think you’re some kind of wizard. It shaves a wheel of cheese (use either Tête de Moine or P’tit Basque cheese) into these delightful flowers that are way more satisfying than a slice. It’s the best. Get it here.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.