Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
1. A set of stackable mixing bowls and measuring cups for anyone whose kitchen is starting to look like Hoarders R Us.
2. An outlandish cross-body that'll gravitate itself to you all night.
3. A miniature water park to use as a ~splashing~ staycation for your tots.
4. A pair of cat-eye sunglasses so you can look one-hundred without spending anywhere near that much.
5. A luxurious comforter for bedding that's plush enough — even for the princess from The Princess and the Pea.
6. A dapper shave soap bowl to use as a timesaver when you really must stache.
7. A crochet swimsuit that definitely requires maximum sunscreen, but yolo.
8. A teeny elephant who wants you to put a ring on it.
9. A food processor so you can serve your guacamole up *chop chop*.
10. A motivational poster that you need if the wine isn't working fast enough.
11. An adjustable rolling pin for the most perfect baking creations (because that's the way the cookie crumbles).
12. A dainty display shelf to either show off your killer book collection or for just sneakily decluttering your desk.
13. An organic self-tanner as a way to achieve a sun-kissed look (not an Oompa Loompa one).
14. A pet lifejacket so your floof can go from doggy paddler to predator of the deep.
15. A charcoal toothpaste that may spread alarming black paste all over your mouth, but leaves your teeth pearly white.
16. A mini magnet that'll keep a strong hold on your keys, but is ~light as a cloud~.
17. A sleek oak coffee table to make your guests think you're an interior designer.
18. A strapping young pair of sandals so people will want to walk a mile in your shoes.
19. And a pizza costume for some awfully *cheesy* photos of your pet.
Yes, Chris Evans, we agree.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.