We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $22.09+ (clip the 15% off coupon on the product page for this price; available in five colors).
2. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter so you can replace all your old gas ones. This one is not only chic as heck but also completely flameless, and made with a long stem so you can use it to light gas burners and larger candles without dealing with an open flame.
This also comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I'm a big weenie about fire (LOL, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended-arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it. You can read my full Leejie electric lighter review for more deets!
Promising review: "Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok. Knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month." —dwhite3012
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in five colors).
3. A six-outlet wall charger designed specifically for larger chargers that also comes equipped with two USB fast-charging ports *and* a night-light, so your WFH, kitchen, or living room setup is as organized as possible.
4. A portable car vacuum so the next time you explore the great outdoors or enjoy a particularly messy snack you don't have to coexist with the evidence of until the next time you do a deep car clean. With this easy peasy gadget, you can scoop it all up and leave your interiors looking brand spanking new.
Here's what BuzzFeeder Stephanie Hope has to say about it: "When I tell you that I use this product often, I mean it. It's so easy to plug in, vacuum dirt from the floor or seat, and put it away. It comes with three different attachments and an extra filter! My tip is to use the brush attachment for everything as it will kick dirt off the carpet fibers, making it easier to suction."
Promising review: "So I saw this product recommended by a TikTok user, so of course I bought it! This car vacuum works wonderfully. The cord is super long — I drive an '08 Prius and I still had cord left after I swept in the trunk! The vacuum has a bristle suction piece, a long narrow one, and a hose like a regular sweeper would have. It comes with one filter inside the vacuum and an additional one with a small brush to help clean it. It also came with the bag which everything fits in and a nice car air freshener! I love this product, it works very well." —Ken
Get it from Amazon for $11.77+ (available in three colors).
5. A Bissell multi-purpose carpet and upholstery cleaner that has a *MAJOR* fan following of parents and pet owners — this compact, super portable powerhouse uses warm water and a special formula to make stains from grass, mud, pet accidents, food, and all your other home-related shenanigans look like they never even happened.
Promising review: "Yep! TikTok made me buy it and I loved it. Looked for it online, and on Walmart they were about $150 for some reason?? Got it here, and I am LOVING IT. Things definitely look cleaner. Spots on my carpet are gone, and my car seats look brand new for the first time since I bought it! Directions are easy. Just a heads up, MAKE SURE TO USE WARM WATER. if you leave water in it and it gets cold, it's not as effective, so just follow instructions and it should be wonderful!" —Carlos
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
6. Or a bagless, touchless stationary vacuum to suck the gunk on your floors right up instead of wrangling with a dustpan full of hair clumps that keep falling out or a heavy vacuum cleaner. Why lug a vacuum around when you can get the job done with a lightweight broom instead?
Promising review: "Saw it on TikTok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor. I usually just vacuum my tile with the vacuum which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweet things into and it sucks them right up. Sure, it's more expensive than my actual vacuum, but I've only had it three days and have used it two times." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $129 (available in six colors).
7. An adjustable weighted fitness hoop so you can crank up your favorite workout bops playlist and break a sweat recess-style. Reviewers swear by this not just for strengthening their core, but relieving back aches from sitting in one place too long (Big WFH Mood, y'all).
Promising review: "Like everyone else I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a shot. Super fun to use. I'll admit it's difficult to start but once you get the hang of it after a few minutes it's super easy and fun. It is a little loud but nothing unbearable. The pieces are easy to add to, and the weight is not too heavy or light." —Richard Enriquez
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (get this by clipping the $10 off coupon on the product page; available in five colors).
8. A dual hair dryer and brush to dry your hair as you style it and give your do an incredible amount of volume and shine, without the cost of a pricey blowout.
Unlike other hair dryers, this one can be held closer to the roots and scalp for a higher volume and lift, and helps you curl hair at the end while it dries. It comes with three heat settings and is designed to work on all hair textures — reviewers with 2a through 4c hair mentioned it working for them, and especially noted that it helps cut down on drying time!
Promising review: "OH MY LANTA. PURCHASE THIS NOW. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. I found this on TikTok and saw the gal's review and had to buy it. I have thick hair and this dries my hair in less than 15 minutes. PLUS I don’t have to fuss with a straightener or a curling iron if I don’t want to!! It leaves my hair so soft and shiny and gives it SO MUCH VOLUME! I recommend this to ANYONE I talk to about it. Seriously my favorite styling tool. Seriously so in love." —Sydney
Get it from Amazon for $32.49+ (available in six styles).
9. An affordable sunrise alarm clock so you can trick your human brain into thinking you're already dappled in the light of a bright, sunshiny day when you wake up, even if the the sun hasn't quite caught up to your morning routine.
This can be programmed with seven different light settings, seven different calming "wake up" noises, and to start gradually lighting up at 30, 20, or 10 minutes before you wake.
Promising review: "I got this recommendation from TikTok and it really has helped especially with Oregon winters where the sun is not out by the time the alarm rings. It has several peaceful alarm settings and even has night music to put you to sleep. The sunrise with the alarm piano is what I play to wake me up every morning and it is a way better way than to wake up to an annoying phone alarm." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.98.
10. A pair of wireless sleep headphones that will play white noise or the music of your choice in a comfy headband, so you can enjoy the calm of it all night long (and block out the unrepentant snoring of certain people and/or pets).
Promising review: "I saw these on TikTok and since I have so much trouble finding quality headphones I decided to try it. I’m very happy with the sound quality and comfort of these. I’m able to fall asleep to my music or podcast without having to limit myself to sleeping on my back or losing an ear bud in my bed in the middle of the night. It makes working out easier as well. The value is worth the quality. I would recommend." —Thunder Muffin
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in nine colors).
11. An undetectable mouse jiggler for folks working at home who need to stay "active" on Gchat, Teams, or Slack and sometimes want to dash out to use the bathroom or walk the dog without doing the whole "BRB, BACK IN A BIT!!" song and dance every time they dare to get up from their desk.
12. Plus a Rubbermaid power scrubbing brush designed to dig in deep to the nooks and crannies of your tile, bathtub, counters, and sinks with a little extra VROOM VROOM power to make sure the job gets done.
Promising review: "You need one. Seriously. Saw this brush multiple times on TIkTok. It sold me. When I got it, I went into clean mode and the darn thing is just amazing. You'll love it. It's so sturdy and works very well." —Kristin Haadsma
Check out BuzzFeed's full Rubbermaid Power Scrubber review for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $17.38+ (available in five styles).
13. A USB-rechargeable, slim-profile rotating LED desk light you can easily attach to desks and other small spaces in need of more light. Not only does it rotate, but it comes with brightness and warmth settings to get the light *just* right, and also has a built-in magnet to attach itself to metal surfaces. You can even pull the light off the base and use it as a flashlight in a pinch!
Check out a TikTok of the magnetic LED desk lamp in action.
Promising review: "This light is everything — it is effortless to use and very lightweight. The touch buttons offer temperature choice and brightness variations. I like how it detaches from its magnetic base so you can use it like a flashlight. Very versatile as it can be attached anywhere using self-adhesive tape. Plan to purchase more for my home." —Shari Hoo
Get it from Amazon for $25.49.
14. A heated eye massager with so many bells and whistles it is worth the investment and *then* some — not only does it come with five different massage modes and a 15-minute timer, but it has Bluetooth music so you can vibe with your eyes *and* your ears. Reviewers swear by this to help combat eye strain, headaches, puffy under-eye circles, and dry eyes, and insomnia.
Promising review: "I saw this product on one of Amazon’s must-have TikTok videos and I knew I had to get it. It was so worth it — even though price may seem higher compared to other sellers, this is for sure a good investment piece. The quality is top notch, the strap that goes around your head is comfortable, and most importantly, the duration of each mode is long enough that it doesn’t interrupt your rest. I work a 12-hour night shift as a nurse and this technology has helped me get through the night easily👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $59.49 (get this price by clipping the 15% off coupon on the product page; available in four colors).
15. The newest version of the glare-free Kindle Paperwhite that not only can hold thousands of books, but will let you read them the *chef's kiss* way you like best — you can customize with all your favorite fonts and layouts, and organize your virtual shelves to your precise standards. Bonus — its charge lasts weeks (plural!!), and it's waterproof, so you can take this bb in the bathtub 🍷.
Check out a TikTok of the new Kindle Paperwhite in action.
Promising review: "I LOVE Kindles, and this one is no exception. The warm light is in the pictures as yellow, but it also goes the other way to an ice blue! And the touch response is miles better than the older kindle, a tap is almost instantly registered. If you are on the fence- just try it! You have my permission and recommendation!" —ErikJuun
Get it from Amazon for $99.99.
16. An air purifier for anyone whose seasonal allergies are just *waiting* to play jump rope with their sinuses. This handy little unit filters allergens *plus* mold, pet dander, dust, and smoke, so you should be able to get through your day without sneezing and wheezing your way through it.
Psst — this even has a smart filter that lets you know when it's time for a replacement!
Check out a TikTok of the air purifier in action. .
Promising review: "I live on the Wasatch front in Utah, known for its poor air quality during the winter inversions and summer wildfires. I’ve had my Levoit air purifier in my bedroom for over three years and can attest to how great it works. I feel a noticeable difference in how my respiratory system feels during the inversions, wildfires (smoky air), and allergy season — if I don’t run the air purifier at night, I almost always notice an uptick in nasal congestion and respiratory irritation. The filters are very reasonably priced and the device is not too loud—it provides a nice amount of white noise as a backdrop for sleeping. And the LED light feature is easily turned off for unobtrusive use. I highly recommend it!" —Elizabeth V
Get it from Amazon for $74.99 (clip the $15 off coupon on the product page for this price; also available in black).
17. A set of motion-activated bed lights to really stick it to the monster hiding under there by staying on step ahead of their game. Reviewers love this soft ambient light for an easy wake up in the morning and to help guide them when they get up in the middle of the night without wrestling around for a lamp or waking anyone else in the room.
The lights have an auto-shutoff feature you can adjust between 30 seconds and six minutes, and also easily install under stairs, cabinets, and mirrors.
Check out a TikTok of the bed lights in action.
Promising review: "My husband wanted a nightlight in the room but I didn’t. I attached these under his side of the bed and put the sensor at the foot of our bed. The sensor 'sees' us coming in from the hall, from the bathroom, or him from out of the bed. We keep them at 10% and that’s enough light for him, but doesn’t wake me up. They are perfect!" —Lisa Hummel
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
18. A space-saving, compact Ninja Foodi 2-in-1 Flip Toaster, which is basically what happens when a traditional toaster and a toaster oven have a deeply convenient baby. You can use it like a traditional toaster to make toast and bagels and English muffins, but *then* you can quite literally flip it over and use it as an oven to make cheesy toast, bagel bites, patties, and other crispy delicious things that require horizontal toasting.
Check out a TikTok of the flip toaster in action.
Promising review: "This toaster has become a must-have in my kitchen. Want a grilled cheese? Throw it in at 350 degrees for 8 minutes and come back when the timer is done! Want pizza rolls? 350 degrees for 10 minutes and then they’re done. This thing is so convenient and I love it when a device can do two or more things in one small package. Highly recommend!" —Ryan Chrum
Get it from Amazon for $119.95.
19. A fabric defuzzer to revitalize all your favorite fall knits and cardigans so you can let them shine the way the autumnal gods and Taylor Swift intended.
Promising review: "I have watched TikTok after TikTok before buying this, and it has saved many of my clothes that I considered not wearing anymore. For example, sweatpants after a few months of wear and washing get extremely linty. This has saved them and they look almost new." —Sasha
Get it from Amazon for $18.39+ (available in six colors and two styles).
20. An LED touch lamp you can tap tap tap between dimness levels to get your perfect vibe. It's also equipped with four charging ports, so you can keep all your electronic babies charged up and cozy in the same spot.
Check out a TikTok of the touch lamp in action.
Promising review: "I loveeee this little light. It’s small, but it charges my phone and watch well. It also puts off some pretty bright light for something so small! Love it! Definitely recommend." —Tara
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in two colors).
21. The Apple Watch Series 7, which is basically as close to getting a babysitter and butler as you can get — it lets you make calls, send texts, ask Siri questions, listen to music, track your workouts and health stats, *and* you can even swim with it.
Check out a TikTok of the Apple Watch Series 7 in action.
Promising review: "Initially, I never wanted a smartwatch. Then my husband got one and I thought his was pretty cool. SO I started looking at one similar to what he had (a Fossil), but was unable to find something I liked or could even tolerate. Since I have (and love) my iPhone, I decided to look into the Apple Watch, and found this one on Amazon. Although the price was rather off-putting, my husband and I decided that, with all of the health benefits the watch has, I should go ahead and order it. Well, since getting the watch, I've worn it all day, every day, and I simply think the watch is AMAZING! I can check my heart rate throughout the day (something I need to do), and keep an eye on my blood sugar levels (since I am a Type One Diabetic and have the DexCom App on my iPhone, it also shows on my watch — how cool!). The watch encourages me to stand up a couple of times an hour, which is great, since I work from home and sit at a computer for eight hours/day. I love that I can make/receive phone calls from the watch too. In the week that I've had my watch, I've found that I use my watch more than I use my iPhone. And to think that I was so very opposed to getting a smartwatch... Now, I don't know how I ever got by without it." —Sarah M.
Get it from Amazon for $302.68+ (available in two sizes and ten colors).