1. COSRX Snail Mucin 96% Power Repairing Essence, a lightweight hydrating face serum designed for *all* skin types reviewers swear by for healing acne scars, fading dark spots, and smoothing fine lines. Users with sensitive skin especially appreciate how gentle it is compared to competitors, and a lot of them mentioned seeing results within the first few uses!
Promising review: "I caved to the TikTok hype and now I am obsessed, lol! I have extremely sensitive skin but this was the first product that I didn’t have to go through a 'getting used to' phase." —Shelby
"I have horrible eczema flare ups, and this products helps so much! It applied it to my skin then put CeraVe cream on top, and not only did it provide instant itch relief, it kept the itchy sensation away for hours. Not to mention it also makes your skin have a dewy and hydrated look. Definitely buying again." —customer2
Get it from Amazon for $22.86.
2. A fast-acting ChomChom pet hair remover roller deeply beloved by pet owners — it's like a sticky lint roller, but specifically designed to pick up pet hair and not only lock it in, but stash it inside the roller itself, so you don't end up making matters worse by just shoving the hair around instead of getting rid of it properly.
Promising review: "I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However, I find it's a great arm workout and it works wonders." —Joanne Ertel
"I thought my Dyson did a good job of picking up cat/dog hair from my cloth sectional... until I sat on it after cleaning it. NOPE! I researched other devices (electronic, rubber, tape, etc) and none of them impressed me. Someone suggested I try the ChomChom and to be honest I wasn’t too optimistic because I’ve used similar material in the past. I finally ordered it and received it today. Oh my goodness, does it work well! After using it for five minutes on my sofa (after cleaning it with my Dyson) I was shocked to see how much it picked up! I love cleaning the bin because it’s satisfying to see how packed it gets with fur! If you need relief from cat/dog fur, get this product!" —M. Boyd
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (clip the $5 off coupon on the product page for this price).
3. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment, an Olaplex-like repairing mask infused with collagen ingredients and protein extracts that will help restore hair health and reduce shedding. All you gotta do is apply it on wet hair after a shampoo, wait five minutes, and rinse it out.
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b–4c curls mentioning it worked for them!
Promising review: "I have tried everything on the market to fix my damaged, bleached hair that keeps breaking off. I stumbled across this hair treatment on TikTok. I had never heard of it before but decided to give it a try. I used it for the first time yesterday and I couldn't believe how amazing it made my hair feel and look. It's sooo soft, shiny, bouncy and nourished. My bleached rat's nest now looks and feels like hair again. Even my boyfriend noticed a huge difference in my hair. I’m going to buy a lot more of this product. I’ve been really frustrated about my hair for years now because of all the damage. Now I can finally relax and enjoy my new hair." —Eline
"I am African-American with thick, kinky-coily, natural hair. While trying to bleach my hair for the first time, I really did a number on my ends. I could feel my hair get 'mushy' and I knew I had messed up. The texture closest to my scalp was fine but I was left with about 2-3 inches of straight, de-texturized hair at the ends. Not a good look. When I flatironed my hair, those ends were dry, brittle and obviously damaged. I wasn't looking to do anything other than cut off the straight parts as my hair grew but I saw this product and bought it on a whim. I could immediately feel a difference after using this stuff. I thought it was a fluke and did it again the next week. My hair was so soft and moisturized! When I flat ironed it this time, it looked like I had been to a professional. It was such a relief to feel how silky my hair was and how smooth my ends were and that it no longer looks rough and dry. I can feel the slightest bit of brittleness where I messed up but it is such an improvement that it doesn't faze me at all. This is the best, most effective hair product I have ever purchased. I wish there were bigger bottles but since my hair is short right now I've been able to use it three times and still have some left." —nnja
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of the Elizavecca hair treatment for more deets!
Get a bottle from Amazon for $7.48.
4. An undetectable mouse jiggler for folks working at home who need to stay "active" on Gchat, Teams, or Slack and sometimes want to dash out to use the bathroom or walk the dog without doing the whole "BRB, BACK IN A BIT!!" song and dance every time they dare to get up from their desk.
Promising review: "Like everyone else, I stumbled upon this product because of a TikTok I saw. Setup was extremely easy and I'm pleased to say that my Teams green light is on all the time now. Workers of the world, unite." —Amazon Customer
"Instant relief! I’m new to Microsoft Teams and loathe the auto timeout/idle/away feature. I’m used to working before hours or after hours to get things down and still be able to cook midday or throw in a laundry load without running back to my laptop. Seems to move every 8-9 seconds. Worth the buy!" —jazzie101
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in six styles).
5. A ridiculously beloved Click & Carry Grocery Bag Carrier to help you lift bulky, heavy bags so easily you'll put Superman out of business. You can hook your grocery, tote, and shopping bags to it and lift up to 80 pounds while comfortably resting the carrier on your shoulder instead of letting all the straps cut into your palms.
Click & Carry is a small Shark Tank-featured business specializing in hands-free carriers.
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy it. This is great when you have a few bags and a box — for example, if you balance the bags, you can throw it over your shoulder and walk inside and have two free hands to carry the box, which is great. Product seems well built, and is comfortable on your shoulder or hand because of the padding." —Hung
"Such a relief for my hands! I learned about the Click & Carry only recently, but I wish I had it years ago! The gel cushion makes it really comfortable to carry multiple bags, and the product has a real quality feel. I'm going to buy more for gifts! Thank you for inventing this." —DB
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in seven colors).
6. A copy of Burn After Writing, a guided journal that tens of thousands of reviewers swear by — through a series of questions and thought experiments, it encourages people to take time away from their screens to explore their feelings, both new and old, so they can embrace meaningful ones and try to let others go.
Promising review: "I first saw this book on TikTok and decided to look more into it. I purchased four total because I know some people holding onto things that are difficult to let go of. It’s a great way to look at things from a different perspective and truly hold yourself accountable to different things in your life. I love what it stands for and I look forward to when I burn mine after I’m done. Self love, self care, and meditation for a better state of mind tomorrow is always the goal. I definitely recommend it to those susceptible to change and the willingness to try things different. You’re so much more than what’s been done to you and someone’s inability to see your worth does not decrease your value. Choose you for a change." —Brent Helm
"For me personally it helped me express the bad stuff that weighed me down, without unloading it off on someone else, which gave me a sense of relief." —Yohnda Wallace
Get it from Amazon for $7.32.
7. A foot file that'll remove calluses and hard or cracked skin from your feet with some gentle, pain-free rubbing. It works whether your feet are dry or wet at the time, and will leave your heels feeling gloriously soft.
Promising review: "I don’t typically write reviews, I’m lazy! I usually write them if something is really great or really bad. Well this product is really great!! It offered me instant relief with ease!" —Brooklynn
"I saw this product on TikTok. I was not disappointed at all. Make sure to read the instructions. Great product!" —Cristina Rosas
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
8. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on your glass in just 20 seconds, so you can rest easy with your nightly glass of Pinot knowing you've spared yourself the infamous Post-Wine Headache or allergic reactions.
It's also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally-friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed. Drop It recommends 1–2 drops for each glass of white wine, 2–3 for a glass of red, and 7–9 if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be raring to go!
Promising review: "I ordered this product after seeing it on TikTok with further investigation. And I must say it does work. I love sweet wine but will always get a headache the next morning (one glass). After using I did not have one the next morning. 😊" —Theresa B.
"I ALWAYS get a headache when drinking wine. Sometimes it turns into a migraine, which I have a prescription to resolve the pain. So far, after using Drop It, NO HEADACHE. We have had a dinner party at our home, NO HEADACHE. I'm thrilled with this and have placed an additional order of the product. What a relief!" —Hudson J Wilson
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (clip the $2 off coupon on the product page for this price).
9. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that reviewers compare to AirPods, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the absolute comfiest fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
"Honestly? I was beyond impressed with the quality of these earbuds. My ears can’t handle the design of Apple earbuds, so it was more than just a relief to find something comfortable and affordable that I could use on a day to day basis! I love them and I intend on using them until they run dry!" —Taylor Hammond
Get it from Amazon $19.99+ (get this price by clipping the 15% off coupon on the product page; available in five colors).
10. A pack of the internet-beloved Mighty Match Pimple Spot Treatment, a hydrocolloid sticker that you can apply straight onto a zit to flatten it, reduce redness, and even suck the gunk out of individual trouble spots overnight. Personally *love* to see a problem magically disappear while I'm snoozing.
Promising review: "At first I was kinda skeptical as they're seen on TikTok, but these are amazing. You don’t see them, makeup goes right over it, and most importantly they WORK!" —Ashley
"I’m not typically one to write a review but these are so awesome I have to. I had a white head pimple the other day that was sore — like, it hurt — and I put one of these one and it was like instant relief. Left it on overnight and next morning it’s all sucked out. The day after it’s a little dry on the spot where I had a gross pimple the day before, but it’s gone. So awesome. Worth it." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
11. A hydrating intense-therapy lip balm complete with SPF 25 to not only help repair dry, chapped lips, but continually protect 'em against the elements. Reviewers note that this wasn't just more effective than other brands, but it worked *fast*.
Promising review: "So I have been a loyal Eos fan for quite some time but you constantly have to reapply and honestly my lips are still cracked. I found Jack Black balm from a TikTok video and it has been glorious. I keep reaching for it to reapply and I don't need it. It doesn't feel greasy on my lips but it is a bit sticky? Or waxy. Either way, I don't mind it at all, and it also smells pretty darn good." —Trisha
"I love this stuff! I have always had a really hard time with chapped lips, and was getting nowhere with all the others I was trying. This definitely beat the rest in the way it helped with relief." —Stacie
Get it from Amazon for $10 (available in six flavors and in packs of three).
12. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which tackles so many darn things that it'll be the BFF of every room in your house. Need to paint over a stain on the wall? Get it off with The Pink Stuff. Think you need to replace that caked-over grimy pan? Put The Pink Stuff to the test. About to hire cleaners to tackle whatever the heck is going on in your tub? 1-800-The-Pink-Stuff, baby!!
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "The Pink Stuff is definitely worth all the hype it has been receiving. I had seen it in some TikTok compilations and decided to give it a try. The very first thing I cleaned was the inside of my bathtub and wow! It really made my bathtub shine. Before I was using Kaboom, and that didn't clean as well as The Pink Stuff did. I was seriously shocked. The next thing I decided to use it on was some caked on grease on my hood vent. Just like the bathtub I was shocked that it was able to get it all off. All you do is apply the paste with a sponge or cloth to whatever you're cleaning, and then rinse it with warm water. I found with stubborn spots add a little warm water on the paste (if you have a spray bottle I'd recommend filling that with warm water and mist the paste), scrub the spot a little longer, and then rinse. It worked with no issue. I'm definitely interested in to looking at their other cleaning products. I would highly recommend giving The Pink Stuff a try yourself!" —JMURR
"Highly recommend this product. It worked wonders for my walls. I started in my Picasso’s room and I did not want to stop. I actually enjoyed using this. It was a big relief finding something that worked." —Leather Younger
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.