36 Products Reviewers Love So Much They Hope They Never Stop Getting Made
Shoutout to this $11 all-natural laundry stain remover that truly has not yet met a substance it can't erase.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Cerave's Hydrating cleanser made with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and glycerin — aka, all the good stuff to hydrate your face and remove makeup and oil without stripping your skin of its natural moisture. Psst — a lot of reviewers with sensitive skin and acne swear by this, because it's super gentle *and* super effective.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this product! I spent so much money on expensive face wash and face creams and nothing worked like this. I always had breakouts on my chin and redness. No matter what products I used, it didn't fix my problem. I bought this cleanser two weeks ago and use every day. I noticed my redness and pimples clearing up in three days! It leaves my skin smooth, healthy, and clear. I just order another bottle in case they sell out. Cerave, please never discontinue this product. I cant thank you enough for making me have confidence again 💕💕💕" —Adriana
Get it from Amazon for $13.56.
2. An enzyme-based laundry stain remover that works its magic in one wash to help you instantly get rid of all the miscellaneous stains in your life, like wine, coffee, oil, makeup, period blood, and even discolored dried sweat and deodorant residue in the armpits of your favorite clothes.
Promising review: "SOOOO happy I found this product! A well-known 'loud yell' brand of stain remover had failed to remove a grease stain from a cotton/spandex skirt I love, even with multiple attempts. I'd given up hope so I thought I'd test this product on my lost-cause skirt first, in case it messed the fabric up or something. Sprayed this on and worked it in a bit, let sit 30 minutes and then washed...lo and behold the stain is COMPLETELY GONE!!! I'm so excited to try this on EVERYTHING now! Great product. Hope it continues to be available!" —John McMellen
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
3. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind concealer, an inexpensive lightweight concealer for anyone who wants to quickly touch up before Zoom calls or walks around the neighborhood, but doesn't want to commit to a whole layer of foundation. This also helps cover dark circles without caking and reduce puffiness.
TBH, last year I started using this myself (although this is BuzzFeed editor Kayla Suazo's lovely human face above), and I am mad that I wasted time with other concealers for so long. I am a deeply impatient person who likes to look good and does not like to put in effort in any way, shape, or form, and Maybelline created this so that people like me could gracelessly slap it on in the morning and be like "OKAY, REFLECTION, YOU GOT THIS" before being on their merry way. It never cakes, I look way more awake than I have any right to, and I never struggle to blend it the way I do with other concealers. 11/10 subscribe.
Promising review: "This is my all-time favorite concealer. It goes on creamy, covers under-eye circles without looking chalky. I hope they never stop making it." —YVonneM
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer for more deets.
Get it from Amazon for $7.98 (available in 18 shades).
4. A set of eye-popping fine-point pens designed specifically not to bleed through pages, so you can color-code your planners and journals to your deeply organized heart's content.
Promising review: "Some people use fidget toys to help them concentrate during meetings; I doodle, and I attend an ungodly amount of meetings! These pens have been my note-taking and doodle solution for 1.5 years, and they're still as good as day one. I just started my third notebook with them. I'll cry if they ever stop making these. They don't fray, the ink lays down exactly as I want it to on every paper type I've used them on, and the packaging has held up, too. Products this reliable are hard to find these days." —Triz
Get a set of 18 from Amazon for $7.99.
5. A suuuper popular Bio-Oil made with vitamins A and E, chamomile, and lavender — you may recognize it as a product a lot of people use to help fade scars (both old and new), soothe cracked and dry skin, and help moisturize without affecting your pores, but people are also using it in quarantine to help with dry and painful skin on their hands from hand-washing and sanitizing.
FWIW re: scars, though, this stuff really works. I had thyroid surgery a few years ago and Bio-Oil took me from looking like I'd stumbled out of the Red Wedding to virtually no detectable scar within a few months. All I did was apply it once in the morning and once at night.
Promising review: "Five stars! I love it so much that I don't know what to do if they stop making it!" —Mary
*Another* promising review: "I noticed my skin started to get dry and tight after I took a shower, especially in the winter time. I used to use expensive creams like Clinique but it didn't seem like it was enough. I saw this at Costco at a very reasonable price compared to what I was paying at Macy's so I thought I'd try it out. Just a couple of drops and my face immediately felt soft and supple! This lasted throughout the day and two little drops covered my face and neck area. Gradually after a few months, friends and acquaintances would comment how pretty my skin was (I'm in my late forties and Native American). If you use more than two or three drops on your face and neck, you're using too much. One bottle lasted me six months or more. Costco no longer carries this and after making do with Aveeno facial moisturizer, it is no substitute to what Bio-Oil does for me." —Lynn La Pointe
Get it from Amazon for $8.89 (available in three sizes).
6. A pair of affordable, super-versatile open-toed sandals with arch-supporting, fully-cushioned soles so comfy you'll want to live in them all summer long.
Psst — a whole bunch of reviewers compare these to Birkenstocks, saying they're not only more affordable, but even comfier!
Promising review: "I adore these. My new summer go-to. They offer good support for my previous leg/foot injuries that has caused me sciatica (hello, my accident-prone friends!) and they go with anything. So much nicer and more supportive than regular flip-flops and they offer a little more style and reliability. I will definitely buy another pair when these are retired but I don’t see much sign of wear and tear and I’m hard on shoes especially since I am accident prone. I think I’ve found my new summer go-to and I hope they make them for years to come. So much more affordable than big designer and name brands for the same look, great comfort and versatility. Get a pair — you won’t regret it!" —katy
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in women's sizes 5–12, including wide sizes, as well as 12 colors).
7. A bottle of wood polish — it will instantly make your scuffed-up doors, hardwood floors, and furniture look so spanking new that you'll wonder if it's not actually wood polish but a time machine.
Promising review: "My furniture spent nearly 30 years in southern Nevada, where the climate is dry, hot, and harsh. The wood had deteriorated. This wax is restoring the original glow and luster. Price is a bargain compared to spray waxes purchased in supermarkets. Easy to apply and you get instant results. Hope they keep making this product!" —Gloria
Get a bottle from Amazon for $12.63.
8. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on your glass in just 20 seconds, so you can finally enjoy a glass of Pinot knowing you've spared yourself the infamous Post-Wine Headache or allergic reactions.
It's also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed. Drop It recommends one to two drops for each glass of white wine, two to three for a glass of red, and seven to nine if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be raring to go!
Promising review: "Red wine became one of my migraine triggers, which is horrible because red wine is my favorite, especially full-bodied reds. I believe it's the tannins specifically since light-tannin red wines like pinot noir do not trigger migraines. With one or two drops per glass of wine, I can drink heavy red wines (e.g., cab) again! It has to be used on at least a half glass of red wine (no tasting-size portions) or else the flavor is altered (it eliminates the finish and makes it taste flat). I would definitely order this again, and hope they never stop making it. I recommended it to a friend and it prevented migraines for them, too!" —zoyg
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
9. A pack of French vanilla–flavored Nutpods, an unsweetened dairy-free creamer made with almonds and coconuts to give your coffee a subtle, frothy flavor in the a.m. This is also vegan, gluten-free, and keto- and Paleo-friendly for anyone with dietary restrictions or preferences.
Nutpods is a Washington-based, woman-founded business established in 2015 that specializes in dairy-free products made without artificial sweeteners.
Promising review: "Hands down the best alternative to dairy creamer. I came across these on my failed attempt to complete the Whole 30. However, I fell in love and now prefer them over any dairy creamer and even other nondairy alternatives. This will continue to be my go-to creamer, when I opt for creamer. Loving the introduction of additional flavors, and hope these are always available." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of four 11.2-ounce cartons from Amazon for $14.95.
10. A handy-as-heck sunburn soother you'll probably want to stock up on now to have on hand this summer for yourself or for the humans you love — it's made with aloe and coconut oil to hydrate skin and gently relieve pain from the sun's unforgiving rays within just a few hours.
Psst — a lot of reviewers mentioned this also helped prevent peeling and itching!
Promising review: "I love this lotion. I use it every day even though it says it’s an after-sun lotion. It isn’t greasy, absorbs quickly, and the scent isn’t overpowering. I find it moisturizes my skin well. When my skin gets dryer in the winter I will put on some of the BB cocoa-and-cupuacu lotion over the sun-soother lotion. Great product! I hope BB doesn’t discontinue it or change it in any way!!" —S. Ohara
Get it from Amazon for $7.69.
11. A set of washing machine–cleaning tablets that'll tackle that weird mold + mildew smell in one cycle. Your laundry will come out so fresh that you'll hold your nose up to it like you're auditioning to play "Human In Scented Detergent Commercial."
Promising review: "Afresh is a my go-to product for deep cleaning of my new washer. It’s the easiest way to maintain a fresh-smelling machine. Just drop in the tablet, select ‘tub clean’ setting, and let it do all the hard work. No heavy chemical smells involved! Then simply wipe down the inner wash drum to remove any loose debris. Hope y’all never stop making this stuff!" —Brett Reese
Get a set of six tablets from Amazon for $11.98.
12. Essence's Princess False Lash Effect mascara for length so effective, it will make your eyelashes look like they could take flight, but natural enough that they won't be mistaken for falsies.
Promising review: "This is the absolute best mascara I have ever used hands down! And let me tell you, I have tried dozens of mascaras, from high-end to drugstore brands; mascara is my number one go-to makeup item! I have light eyelashes so mascara is a must. This mascara volumizes AND lengthens and builds up like a dream! This mascara has no smell and does not irritate my eyes at all! Not to mention, you absolutely can't beat the price!! I have purchased multiple tubes of this and will continue to buy this as my number-one choice! Please never stop making this, Essence!" —Sierra Jones
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
13. A roll-on migraine stick made with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender oils to help you soothe away migraines and headaches, which frankly have a lot of audacity interrupting your day.
Promising review: "I couldn't believe how well it worked, the front of my head and the back of my head and my neck started to feel better right away. It even gave me a little energy. It lasted all day. I can't take pills all the time when I have headaches because then I would get rebound headaches. Which is worse than the previous headache. Thank you for this wonderful product. Never stop making it. Bye." —Cathrynmarsala
Read BuzzFeed's review of the migraine stick for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
14. An internet-beloved pet urine stain–removing spray that instantly tackles both old and new stains *plus* the yucky smell, so you can enjoy quality time with your pet without sacrificing your carpet and/or your nostrils.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "Absolutely the best anti-pee-and-poop-smell spray EVER. I use it all the time, which tells you something about my rocks-for-brains dog. I think it smells like cinnamon, EXTRA BONUS. And let me tell you, we also moved into a house where, ahem, an elderly gentleman dog had decided to use the carpet as his own personal lavatoire, and this stuff SAVED MY NEW HOUSE. I always have one in reserve and pray to all the gods that will listen that Rocco & Roxie will NEVER stop making this stuff. Please never stop making this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!" —Theresa Rogers
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
15. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: "Using this product couldn't be simpler; you run the hot water for a minute, stick the packet in the disposal, and run it until the blue foam rinses clear. Garbage disposals are nasty and there's no denying it so I tried all kinds of different products before I found this one. I'd been using it for a couple of years, then suddenly it was no longer available. I was greatly relieved to find it at Amazon! It works like a charm so please don't stop carrying it!" —Auntie Lou
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.98.
16. A reviewer-beloved anti-dandruff shampoo to relieve flaking and itching and help prevent outbreaks by getting directly to the root. A lot of reviewers mention that it not only started working from the first use, but it *also* helped with shedding and hair loss caused by dandruff in the first place.
This shampoo was designed to work for sensitive scalps, color-dyed, and chemically processed hair as well as for all hair types and textures, with reviewers with 3b–4c curls mentioning it worked for them.
Promising review: "I have had itchy and flaky scalp issues for well over 30 years! I have used various dandruff shampoos during this time, and never had much relief from this chronic problem. I waited several months to write my review because I wanted to try the product for several months so that I can give an accurate assessment. Am thrilled with the results. I have noticed at least an 80% improvement in itching and flaking and my scalp feels much cleaner and less oily. My hair feels clean, but not totally fried, dried, or stripped. Also I do not have bad hair days when I use it like other dandruff shampoos. It doesn't smell terrible and my hair isn't totally unmanageable after using it, too. Some dandruff shampoos make my scalp sore, but this does not! I really wish I knew about this product years ago, but I'm glad I finally found something that truly works and doesn't ravage my hair, smell bad, or strip color in the process. I also have been noticing less hair loss since using Nizoral. I have been using Rogaine for the past few years, and notice even less hair loss since using this shampoo. Rogaine tends to make your scalp a bit flakier because of the alcohol in it, so this shampoo has been a lifesaver. I have had great results for the past few months using this product, and will continue to use this as long as they make it and sell it! Please do not change this product or stop selling this. the price is a bit high, but well worth every penny to me because it works!" —frenchtoast
Get it from Amazon for $14.84.
17. A hydrating intense-therapy lip balm complete with SPF 25 to not only help repair dry, chapped lips, but continually protect 'em against the elements. Reviewers note that this wasn't just more effective than other brands, but it worked *fast*.
Promising review: "My lips usually crack and bleed in the winter no matter what I put on them. This is literally the first winter ever that my lips are perfect. This is the best product I've ever used! It's nice and soft, not greasy. I've bought it for several coworkers who also suffer like I do. I hope they never stop making this!" —Mel Belle
Get it from Amazon for $8 (available in six flavors and in packs of three).
18. A set of itty-bitty dermaplaning razors you can use to take care of those lil' unibrow hairs that keep dodging your tweezers or work whatever face fuzzies you might want to take care of in a gentle way — an especially handy tool when many of us can't head to a salon like we normally would.
This tool also helps soften skin by gently exfoliating as you use it!
Promising review: "I love these things. They get rid of all the peach fuzz on my face! My makeup goes on smoothly. They are great for exfoliating and help product get in the skin better. My skin looks great and I'm 45. I hope they never stop making these things! If skeptical about how to use them, watch some YouTube videos. Now I feel like a pro using them. Highly recommend." —crackalackin
Get a set of three from Amazon for $4.99.
19. A bottle of Meltdown acne oil for anyone who's cycled through a bunch of harsh prescription acne treatments from dermatologists that never *quite* do the trick. With its soothing rosehip oil and its redness-combatting black cumin seed, literally *thousands* of reviewers swear by this stuff.
Blume is a women-owned, POC-owned small business based in Canada that specializes in cruelty-free, vegan, and environmentally friendly products for skin, body, and period care.
Psst — you can use this oil to either spot-treat acne or mix it with your moisturizer or a clay mask, *plus* you can wear it under your makeup, so it's super versatile to your needs, too.
Promising review: "I've had hormonal acne for years, and have been on the hunt for a more natural product without harsh ingredients. I was nervous to spend a good amount on yet another acne-fighting product that could ultimately be disappointing, but after reading the reviews here, I decided to give Meltdown a shot. Well, let me tell you that this stuff is the real deal and worth every penny! I seriously cannot believe what a difference this product has made! Seriously life-changing, and I hope you never stop making it!" —Melissa G.
Get it from Blume for $28.
20. An erase-a-hole putty that's basically a $10 investment in making sure you get your full security deposit back after you and your roommates went to clown town with the apartment decor. This easy three-step process will have the walls looking brand-spanking-new in no time flat.
Promising review: "I love this stuff, it’s super easy to use and it flawlessly anything from nail holes to larger drywall anchor holes. Bonus that my walls are white and I can even get away with not repainting if I do a clean job. I hope they never stop making this stuff." —bookworm
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
21. A Vanicream clinical strength anti-perspirant perfect for people with sensitive skin who work up a sweat — this is made free of dyes, parabens, and formaldehyde, *plus* is completely unscented, so it's basically like an invisible sweat shield that won't irritate your skin.
Promising review: "I'm a dance teacher and choreographer, plus, I'm just a sweaty human being in general. Oh, AND I have sensitive skin, not a great mix while trying to find antiperspirant. This stuff is unbelievable. I can put it on in the morning after I shower and I actually STAY dry throughout the day and throughout teaching my classes. I'm also so grateful it's suitable for sensitive skin as well. No itching, no redness, and no bumps. I've only used it for a little over a week, but I will never go back to any other products. Pleaseeeeee never stop making this!" —Kylie
Get it from Amazon for $9.86.
22. A smudge-proof Maybelline matte liquid lipstick so easy to apply that it won't even *feel* like you're dealing with a matte until voilà, it's on your lips with the kind of staying power that lasts the whole livelong day.
Personally, I absolutely swear by this lipstick to the point that I haven't used anything else in years (my favorite is the muted pink "Seductress"). I'm pretty bad at applying anything matte, but this formula and the applicator make it close to foolproof. It lasts a long time and my lips never feel chapped or dry. I also like that when it does fade, it does it in a gradual way that doesn't look obvious or patchy and require an immediate touch up.
Promising review: "I love this liquid lipstick! It applies so smoothly. It's high pigment, doesn't dry out my lips, doesn't fade, and doesn't smudge! Once it dries, I don't have to give my lipstick a second thought. This is the best lipstick I have ever tried. I have five different shades now. I hope they never stop making this." —Enbear3
Check out our Maybelline liquid lipstick review for more.
Get it from Amazon for $7.98 (available in 30 colors).
23. A pair of super-popular high-waisted leggings made with quality performance fabric that has a *lot* of reviewers swapping their Lululemon pairs out — these are comfortable, squat-proof, and also come with a *MEGA* secure pocket for your phone and a teensy *secret* pocket for your keys.
24. Glossier's Cloud Paint, which I personally love because it feels like fingerpainting your face. It's thick enough for a noticeable glow, but subtle enough that you don't have to be super precise about it — basically every time I complained about makeup being too hard, a friend rec'd it to me, and I've neeeever looked back.
Promising review: "I used traditional powder blushes daily up until purchasing this product. My skin is super dry and I didn't know I could have such a natural blush look until Cloud Paint! It really is easy to blend and builds up in color without much effort. The packaging is beautiful and is the perfect size to take anywhere with you. Please never stop making this blush!!!" —:~)
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in six shades).
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of Glossier's Cloud Paint for more deets!
25. A reviewer-beloved pair of high-waisted biker shorts that will instantly become your summer uniform — these lightly compressive shorts are super breathable for summer exercising *and* chilling, plus are totally squat-proof, help prevent thigh chafing, and even have sneaky side pockets for your phone and accessories.
I bought these for running last year and I am SO MAD whenever they're in the wash that I just bought several more pairs for summer — the material is nice and thick, so I thought they'd overheat, but they actually stay lightweight and cooling even on my longest runs. It has just the right amount of compression for a workout, but not so much that they're uncomfy to wear casually, either.
Promising review: "These shorts are truly buttery soft as well squat proof. I’m usually a large bottom but this fabric is so smoothing I downsized. Please Baleaf keep making the seamless, they are amazing." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–3XL, three lengths, and in 44 colors).
26. A full coverage bra your entire torso will thank you for — it comes with a comfort band designed not to dig into your back, padded underwire, and a front clasp to make it easier than ever to clip right on when you're on the go.
Promising review: "This is THE BEST bra ever!! I cannot tell you how happy I was after the first day of wearing this bra. I'm a 42G and this bra has cushioned straps that stay in place, I have great support, it is super comfortable, but the best part is that it looks good! Please never stop making this bra!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $20.57+ (available in band sizes 34–48, cup sizes B–H, and in nine colors).
27. A popular streak-free anti-fog spray you can quickly apply to eyeglasses, sunglasses, and face shields to prevent them from fogging up while you're wearing a mask instead of adjusting them every few minutes and hoping for the best.
A heads-up that this works *super* well for some reviewers, but not all — note that this is meant for nonantireflective-coated lenses, and the instructions for use are very specific. To apply, spray a small amount on both sides of your lenses, and use your fingers to rub it across the whole area. Let it sit for a full minute, then wipe with a dry, soft cloth. Once they're fully dry, you should be raring to go!
Promising review: "Love this stuff. Being that I wear glasses and a mask all day being a delivery driver I can't afford to have glasses that fog up all the time. So glad that I found this product and will continue to buy from them. Keep up the good work. Now for my roommate's review: 'My name is Rita. I love fog gone, and my son had me order him some 'cause he rides a motorcycle. I always have to sign papers with my glasses and I can't read without my glasses. Now I can do it with fog gone, thanks for your hard work. Hope you don't stop making it. You made something impossible possible, thanks a million.'" —Leonard Fox
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
28. A set of dishwasher-cleaning tablets you can pop into a cycle with your dirty dishes to wipe out all the extra grime and that funky smell, all without ever having to touch a sponge or any other kind of cleaning utensil.
Promising review: "I love this...it's great! Highly effective and easy to use. Don't stop making this...okay?" —Phyl
*Another* promising review: "We have very hard water in this area, and though my dishwasher is supposed to be self-cleaning when you use the right detergent (which I have been), it's been getting gunkier and gunkier and a couple of months ago the rinse aid dispenser stopped filling properly. When I looked that up, the online advice said that can happen if it gets too dirty and gave advice on running the dishwasher with vinegar and other tricks. But I saw this and, being pleased with Affresh's machine cleaners I'd used on my clothes washer, decided to try it. It worked AMAZINGLY, in ONE try. My rinse aid dispenser immediately started working good as new again, and my dishwasher is the cleanest it's been since we got it! Love it!" —Mouriana
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $5.99.
29. A red winestain-removing spray to pick up both old and new red winestains from carpets, couches, towels, and fabrics, so now even your white duvet is safe from your cabernet's clutches.
Promising review: "Four-days-old dried red wine and this product got Cabernet Sauvignon out of my light light carpet after applying it twice. Simply followed easy directions precisely. Make sure you apply generous amount like it says. Waited five minutes, blotted it per the directions but then scrubbed it. My carpet is back light and bright. I’ll be buying more of this product for just in case. Hope they never go away! Think I’m going to stock up." —sclay
Get it from Amazon for $9.90.
30. A stick of Body Glide anti-chafing balm you can apply between your thighs for when they rub together under summer clothes, or under your sports bra to avoid all that skin irritation in ~hot spots~ you get from working out in the heat.
I swear by this to the point where if I can't find it in the morning on a summer run, I just won't go out, LOLOLOL. My boobs chafe SO BADLY under my sports bra bands, no matter what kind I'm wearing, but putting on a tiny bit of this before I leave works like a charm. Absolutely no more friction and no more going "OW OW OW" in the shower because my literal boob wounds were stinging. (Psst — if you already *DO* have chafing, I use Bio-Oil to soothe it because everything else stings like heck — you can get it for $8.92 on Amazon!)
Promising review: "I've tried everything else to stop the rub on my inner thighs while running. This has been my go-to for five years now and I hope they never stop making it or I'll be screwed. It has a tendency to melt in hot cars, but common sense applies, roll the stick back down and keep it upright if you'll be leaving it for any length of time. You might have to reapply once or twice throughout the day if you're walking a lot. Overall, I highly recommend Bodyglide, I can't live without this stuff!" —Ashley Dier
Get it from Amazon for $8.