1. Cerave's Hydrating cleanser made with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and glycerin — aka, all the good stuff to hydrate your face and remove makeup and oil without stripping your skin of its natural moisture. Psst — a lot of reviewers with sensitive skin and acne swear by this, because it's super gentle *and* super effective.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this product! I spent so much money on expensive face wash and face creams and nothing worked like this. I always had breakouts on my chin and redness. No matter what products I used, it didn't fix my problem. I bought this cleanser two weeks ago and use every day. I noticed my redness and pimples clearing up in three days! It leaves my skin smooth, healthy, and clear. I just order another bottle in case they sell out. Cerave, please never discontinue this product. I cant thank you enough for making me have confidence again 💕💕💕" —Adriana
Get it from Amazon for $13.56.
2. An enzyme-based laundry stain remover that works its magic in one wash to help you instantly get rid of all the miscellaneous stains in your life, like wine, coffee, oil, makeup, period blood, and even discolored dried sweat and deodorant residue in the armpits of your favorite clothes.
Promising review: "SOOOO happy I found this product! A well-known 'loud yell' brand of stain remover had failed to remove a grease stain from a cotton/spandex skirt I love, even with multiple attempts. I'd given up hope so I thought I'd test this product on my lost-cause skirt first, in case it messed the fabric up or something. Sprayed this on and worked it in a bit, let sit 30 minutes and then washed...lo and behold the stain is COMPLETELY GONE!!! I'm so excited to try this on EVERYTHING now! Great product. Hope it continues to be available!" —John McMellen
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
3. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind concealer, an inexpensive lightweight concealer for anyone who wants to quickly touch up before Zoom calls or walks around the neighborhood, but doesn't want to commit to a whole layer of foundation. This also helps cover dark circles without caking and reduce puffiness.
TBH, last year I started using this myself (although this is BuzzFeed editor Kayla Suazo's lovely human face above), and I am mad that I wasted time with other concealers for so long. I am a deeply impatient person who likes to look good and does not like to put in effort in any way, shape, or form, and Maybelline created this so that people like me could gracelessly slap it on in the morning and be like "OKAY, REFLECTION, YOU GOT THIS" before being on their merry way. It never cakes, I look way more awake than I have any right to, and I never struggle to blend it the way I do with other concealers. 11/10 subscribe.
Promising review: "This is my all-time favorite concealer. It goes on creamy, covers under-eye circles without looking chalky. I hope they never stop making it." —YVonneM
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer for more deets.
Get it from Amazon for $7.98 (available in 18 shades).
4. A set of eye-popping fine-point pens designed specifically not to bleed through pages, so you can color-code your planners and journals to your deeply organized heart's content.
Promising review: "Some people use fidget toys to help them concentrate during meetings; I doodle, and I attend an ungodly amount of meetings! These pens have been my note-taking and doodle solution for 1.5 years, and they're still as good as day one. I just started my third notebook with them. I'll cry if they ever stop making these. They don't fray, the ink lays down exactly as I want it to on every paper type I've used them on, and the packaging has held up, too. Products this reliable are hard to find these days." —Triz
Get a set of 18 from Amazon for $7.99.
5. A suuuper popular Bio-Oil made with vitamins A and E, chamomile, and lavender — you may recognize it as a product a lot of people use to help fade scars (both old and new), soothe cracked and dry skin, and help moisturize without affecting your pores, but people are also using it in quarantine to help with dry and painful skin on their hands from hand-washing and sanitizing.
FWIW re: scars, though, this stuff really works. I had thyroid surgery a few years ago and Bio-Oil took me from looking like I'd stumbled out of the Red Wedding to virtually no detectable scar within a few months. All I did was apply it once in the morning and once at night.
Promising review: "Five stars! I love it so much that I don't know what to do if they stop making it!" —Mary
*Another* promising review: "I noticed my skin started to get dry and tight after I took a shower, especially in the winter time. I used to use expensive creams like Clinique but it didn't seem like it was enough. I saw this at Costco at a very reasonable price compared to what I was paying at Macy's so I thought I'd try it out. Just a couple of drops and my face immediately felt soft and supple! This lasted throughout the day and two little drops covered my face and neck area. Gradually after a few months, friends and acquaintances would comment how pretty my skin was (I'm in my late forties and Native American). If you use more than two or three drops on your face and neck, you're using too much. One bottle lasted me six months or more. Costco no longer carries this and after making do with Aveeno facial moisturizer, it is no substitute to what Bio-Oil does for me." —Lynn La Pointe
Get it from Amazon for $8.89 (available in three sizes).
6. A pair of affordable, super-versatile open-toed sandals with arch-supporting, fully-cushioned soles so comfy you'll want to live in them all summer long.
Psst — a whole bunch of reviewers compare these to Birkenstocks, saying they're not only more affordable, but even comfier!
Promising review: "I adore these. My new summer go-to. They offer good support for my previous leg/foot injuries that has caused me sciatica (hello, my accident-prone friends!) and they go with anything. So much nicer and more supportive than regular flip-flops and they offer a little more style and reliability. I will definitely buy another pair when these are retired but I don’t see much sign of wear and tear and I’m hard on shoes especially since I am accident prone. I think I’ve found my new summer go-to and I hope they make them for years to come. So much more affordable than big designer and name brands for the same look, great comfort and versatility. Get a pair — you won’t regret it!" —katy
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in women's sizes 5–12, including wide sizes, as well as 12 colors).
7. A bottle of wood polish — it will instantly make your scuffed-up doors, hardwood floors, and furniture look so spanking new that you'll wonder if it's not actually wood polish but a time machine.
Promising review: "My furniture spent nearly 30 years in southern Nevada, where the climate is dry, hot, and harsh. The wood had deteriorated. This wax is restoring the original glow and luster. Price is a bargain compared to spray waxes purchased in supermarkets. Easy to apply and you get instant results. Hope they keep making this product!" —Gloria
Get a bottle from Amazon for $12.63.
8. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on your glass in just 20 seconds, so you can finally enjoy a glass of Pinot knowing you've spared yourself the infamous Post-Wine Headache or allergic reactions.
It's also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed. Drop It recommends one to two drops for each glass of white wine, two to three for a glass of red, and seven to nine if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be raring to go!
Promising review: "Red wine became one of my migraine triggers, which is horrible because red wine is my favorite, especially full-bodied reds. I believe it's the tannins specifically since light-tannin red wines like pinot noir do not trigger migraines. With one or two drops per glass of wine, I can drink heavy red wines (e.g., cab) again! It has to be used on at least a half glass of red wine (no tasting-size portions) or else the flavor is altered (it eliminates the finish and makes it taste flat). I would definitely order this again, and hope they never stop making it. I recommended it to a friend and it prevented migraines for them, too!" —zoyg
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
9. A pack of French vanilla–flavored Nutpods, an unsweetened dairy-free creamer made with almonds and coconuts to give your coffee a subtle, frothy flavor in the a.m. This is also vegan, gluten-free, and keto- and Paleo-friendly for anyone with dietary restrictions or preferences.
Nutpods is a Washington-based, woman-founded business established in 2015 that specializes in dairy-free products made without artificial sweeteners.
Promising review: "Hands down the best alternative to dairy creamer. I came across these on my failed attempt to complete the Whole 30. However, I fell in love and now prefer them over any dairy creamer and even other nondairy alternatives. This will continue to be my go-to creamer, when I opt for creamer. Loving the introduction of additional flavors, and hope these are always available." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of four 11.2-ounce cartons from Amazon for $14.95.
10. A handy-as-heck sunburn soother you'll probably want to stock up on now to have on hand this summer for yourself or for the humans you love — it's made with aloe and coconut oil to hydrate skin and gently relieve pain from the sun's unforgiving rays within just a few hours.
Psst — a lot of reviewers mentioned this also helped prevent peeling and itching!
Promising review: "I love this lotion. I use it every day even though it says it’s an after-sun lotion. It isn’t greasy, absorbs quickly, and the scent isn’t overpowering. I find it moisturizes my skin well. When my skin gets dryer in the winter I will put on some of the BB cocoa-and-cupuacu lotion over the sun-soother lotion. Great product! I hope BB doesn’t discontinue it or change it in any way!!" —S. Ohara
Get it from Amazon for $7.69.
11. A set of washing machine–cleaning tablets that'll tackle that weird mold + mildew smell in one cycle. Your laundry will come out so fresh that you'll hold your nose up to it like you're auditioning to play "Human In Scented Detergent Commercial."
Promising review: "Afresh is a my go-to product for deep cleaning of my new washer. It’s the easiest way to maintain a fresh-smelling machine. Just drop in the tablet, select ‘tub clean’ setting, and let it do all the hard work. No heavy chemical smells involved! Then simply wipe down the inner wash drum to remove any loose debris. Hope y’all never stop making this stuff!" —Brett Reese
Get a set of six tablets from Amazon for $11.98.
12. Essence's Princess False Lash Effect mascara for length so effective, it will make your eyelashes look like they could take flight, but natural enough that they won't be mistaken for falsies.
Promising review: "This is the absolute best mascara I have ever used hands down! And let me tell you, I have tried dozens of mascaras, from high-end to drugstore brands; mascara is my number one go-to makeup item! I have light eyelashes so mascara is a must. This mascara volumizes AND lengthens and builds up like a dream! This mascara has no smell and does not irritate my eyes at all! Not to mention, you absolutely can't beat the price!! I have purchased multiple tubes of this and will continue to buy this as my number-one choice! Please never stop making this, Essence!" —Sierra Jones
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
13. A roll-on migraine stick made with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender oils to help you soothe away migraines and headaches, which frankly have a lot of audacity interrupting your day.
Promising review: "I couldn't believe how well it worked, the front of my head and the back of my head and my neck started to feel better right away. It even gave me a little energy. It lasted all day. I can't take pills all the time when I have headaches because then I would get rebound headaches. Which is worse than the previous headache. Thank you for this wonderful product. Never stop making it. Bye." —Cathrynmarsala
Read BuzzFeed's review of the migraine stick for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
14. An internet-beloved pet urine stain–removing spray that instantly tackles both old and new stains *plus* the yucky smell, so you can enjoy quality time with your pet without sacrificing your carpet and/or your nostrils.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "Absolutely the best anti-pee-and-poop-smell spray EVER. I use it all the time, which tells you something about my rocks-for-brains dog. I think it smells like cinnamon, EXTRA BONUS. And let me tell you, we also moved into a house where, ahem, an elderly gentleman dog had decided to use the carpet as his own personal lavatoire, and this stuff SAVED MY NEW HOUSE. I always have one in reserve and pray to all the gods that will listen that Rocco & Roxie will NEVER stop making this stuff. Please never stop making this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!" —Theresa Rogers
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.