1. A fume-free oven cleaner that's gentle enough that you don't need protective gloves to use it, but tough enough that it'll erase the evidence of all your baking misadventures and that time you fell asleep while cooking pizza rolls.
Promising review: "Mine just came in the mail today and I used it right away — it works fantastically! My oven is an electric, probably slightly on the older side, and has been badly stained since before I moved into my current unit. I have tried everything I could think of to get it clean prior to finding this product and nothing worked. But after doing the two-hour treatment it is almost all gone but for a few small specks here and there. I have just sprayed it again to see if those will come off too without an overnight treatment (just out of curiosity; it's perfectly clean as it is). I would recommend this product to anyone that wants an oven cleaner that works and is easy to use." —Lis Zupp
Get it from Amazon for $3.87.
2. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which will truly do a number on everything from dirty stove tops to grimy sinks to caked-over ovens. A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "Honestly I was very skeptical when I first purchased. Everyone on social media was talking about how amazing this product was for cleaning around the house and I just thought they were all jumping on some kind of bandwagon. Of course I caved and had to try it for myself. Needless to say I’m very impressed! It removed stubborn mold and grime from my shower tile grout with use of a hard-bristle toothbrush. It removed hard water stains from my sinks and faucets. I noticed it really does remove mineral buildup, but it takes a lot of elbow grease and repetitive applications before you start seeing progress. The texture feels similar to when you mix honey with sugar to make a lip scrub, except it’s super-fine grit and more pasty like putty or clay. It works amazing so far! No overpowering smell (barely any smell at all), easy to use, and a little product goes a long way. I haven’t tried it on rust yet so we’ll see how that goes. Overall very pleased and impressed so far. Highly recommend!" —Marissa
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
3. A heavy-duty grout cleaner you only need to let sit for 10 minutes before you can scrub the dirt and grime off all those sneaky crevices of your old kitchen and bathroom tiles.
Promising review: "We moved into our house a year ago and I’ve been on a quest to clean the grout next to the stove ever since then. I’ve tried everything — store products, DIY solutions, Pinterest recommendations, you name it. As a last resort I got this and holy cow! I left it on for three minutes as a spot test at first and I could already see a huge difference. I then did two more rounds letting it sit for five minutes each. The scent's not bad, it was fine if I had the window open, it was just being down close to it that got me. Seriously, stop looking and buy this." —Britney Phillips
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
4. A set of stackable fridge drawers so you never reach in for a seltzer and have three bags of shredded cheese and an apple fall out on you again. The transparency of these is also great because it reminds you to eat your fruits + veggies before they go bad!
Promising review: "Excellent organization system! I once opened the fridge often, always looking for something I hadn't seen the last time I checked. The thing is — I often found something new because it just wasn't organized in a functional way. Now, with this system, I find what I'm looking for the first time. And when a bin is empty, I know I need to buy more of that product and just ask my smart home to add that item to my shopping list. Very grateful for the sense of calm and control that this fridge organization system has given me, and for all of the food that is no longer going bad in the back of the fridge!" —Chelsea T.
Get a set of six from Amazon for $29.99.
5. Plus a set of fully customizable waterproof stickers designed for fridge use, so you can neatly organize all your fridge's contents (and gently remind anyone who might look to *disrupt* that fragile order that the cheese does have its own rightful drawer, DEAREST).
KW Printables is a Florida-based, woman-owned Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in customizable vinyl decals, planning printables, and gifts.
Promising review: "Lovely shop owner, extremely prompt with answering all my questions. Very helpful to ensure I got the correct sizes for my labels. Fast turn around time and speedy shipping! I decided on gray labels and love that they almost blend in and aren’t so bold!!! Love having my fridge labeled!" —Krysta Buchholz
6. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: "These are amazing! I was skeptical at first but I followed the directions (which are super easy) and was grossed out and satisfied at the same time to see the gunk that was removed. You put the entire packet down your disposal (I read that twice too) and magic happens in under two minutes! That is what I call powerful and successful cleaning! The scent is super clean and light with a hint of lemon. These will definitely be a cleaning staple for me." —KPITT
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.98.
7. A bottle of wood polish to instantly make your scuffed up doors, hardwood floors, and furniture look so spanking new that you'll wonder if it's not actually wood polish but a time machine. Why get new tables or fancy professional restoration when you've got a $9 secret weapon??
Promising review: "This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn-out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs who jumped up and scratched places; we also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were, and several other areas that were just worn from heavy traffic. Take a look at the pictures to see the before-and-afters. This stuff was like a Magic Eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let it sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand new. I'm buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We're so glad we found this product." —Kris
Get a bottle from Amazon for $8.98.
8. A mold and mildew removal gel you can leave on the offending spots in kitchens and bathrooms for six hours, then wipe away like nothing nefarious ever grew there in the first place.
WE SUPPORT A BEAUTIFUL LIE!!
Promising review: "You guys. I’m embarrassed to even tell you this. But the grout around our tub was DISGUSTING. It was never caulked right and it got gross very quickly. I would scrub. The cleaning lady would scrub. It would get worse. Well, I was scrolling through FB as you do and came across one of those BuzzFeed lists: 20 cleaning products under $20 from Amazon you cannot live without...or some such nonsense. I am a sucker for those damn lists. But this stuff made me curious. I don’t know why it doesn’t have 10,000 good reviews. Seriously. All I did was squeeze it on and walk away. I let it sit overnight. Check this out. Buy it. Like today." —KarynB
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
9. A bottle of jetted tub cleaner so easy to use that literally all you have to do is run your bath water, pour in the cleaner, and run your jets.
Promising review: "I have been wanting to get this product for a long time!!! My jetted tub was disgusting. I tried everything else. All of the Pinterest ideas that people claim work like a charm. Vinegar never worked. This stuff has made my jets sparkling!!! I did have to use mine two times since my tub was so bad. There are four uses per bottle. TOTALLY WORTH IT!" —Cpane
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
10. A set of bed bands that will lock your fitted sheets neatly into place so you can stop shoving the loose corners under your duvet whenever you're too tired to remake your whole bed in the morning.
Promising review: "I have a pillow-top and pillow-bottom queen-sized bed that is a little too small for king sheets and with queen sheets I have battled to keep the sheets from popping off. I have tried everything! I was about to try to customize some king sheets because it was so frustrating. Then I saw this product advertised on Facebook in one of those posts about the amazing products that people love. So I figured it was worth a try. It works. I was shocked. My sheets have not popped off once. I ordered this in February and it is May now — and they have not popped off once! They used to pop off EVERY...SINGLE...NIGHT. To say this is life changing is not an exaggeration. Such a relief to be able to sleep through the night without ending up in rumpled sheets." —TinkerbellAPixie
Get a set of four from Amazon for $12.99.
11. A hanging tool organizer for all those odds and ends you perilously shoved into a closet or left chilling at random places in your garage, swearing you'd get to them ~someday~. Well, friend. Today's that day.
Promising review: "Repeat customer! I purchased one to organize the garden tools (rake, hoe, cultivator, shovel, etc.) in our garage and by alternating the tops of the tools up/down, was able to fit them neatly in the holder. Liked it so much, going to install another next to it for the other items. The hooks are a nice feature to hold our gloves and a simple plastic bag to hold things when needed." —Rob C.
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.
12. A slim organizer tray for your cutlery to save you so much drawer space that you'll feel like you just opened an extra pocket in the time-space-fork continuum. No more jamming the messy drawer shut and praying it stays that way, y'all!
Promising review: "I have a tiny kitchen with only three drawers, so space is at a premium. My silverware organizer took up almost all of one drawer, so this organizer is a godsend. You can fit quite a few spoons etc. in each slot. My beater attachments fit perfectly into the top two hollows. You NEED this if you have a small kitchen with few drawers!" —mialro
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
13. A sneaky little K-Cup storage drawer to neatly hide all your coffee pods and accoutrements, and also give your Keurig a little kitchen throne to put all the other appliances in their place.
Each of these holds up to 36 standard-sized K-Cups.
Promising review: "I am so glad I got this. It makes for such great streamlined storage. Keeps things tidy and neat, and also helps me keep track of how many cups I have left to determine whether or not I need to add to my grocery list. It is very sturdy and I fit my machine on top. The top is very durable, hard plastic and does not buckle with the weight of the machine filled with water on top." —tunisianswife
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in nine styles).
14. A stackable cabinet organizer for your mug collection that seems to be expanding faster than your kitchen can allow, or for that one crowded corner of the pantry where everything is one light breeze away from crashing down.
Promising review: "Let me start by saying that I’m not one to post a review about anything. I just ordered two sets of these and they transformed my pantry in the blink of an eye! They are high enough to accommodate my short basket full of half baggies of noodles and grains, and durable enough to hold any assortment of vinegars and home can goods. I ordered two sets (four shelves) and plan on buying more for the rest of my sloppy kitchen." —V
Get a set of two from Amazon for $16.87.
15. An airtight pantry-organizing container set so you can not only organize the horror show that is your pantry, but keep all your goods fresher *way* longer.
Promising review: "When you use OXO products, you know to expect quality and these storage containers did not disappoint! You get five containers in four sizes that perfectly vacuum seal to protect your food. The sizes are useful and versatile, and the airtightness means no worrying about pests. While these are recommended for storing dry goods, I put some liquid (olives and brine) in one of them to REALLY test the seal. Even when you turn it upside down, no liquid leaks out. Another nice feature is that you can partially disassemble the lid by removing the white plastic piece on top of the gasket, allowing you to completely clean the gasket. I tried this on the container with the olives, and it worked perfectly. The entire container has no residual smell. Overall, if you want the best in food storage containers, these OXO containers are absolutely essential!" —Emi A
Get a set of five from Amazon for $51.95.
16. A handy fridge deodorizer so you can do your future self a favor by getting ahead of any ~off~ smells in your fridge and lengthen the times you can go between deep cleans.
This deodorizer lasts up to six months, and also helps keep produce fresher for longer. The company claims it's six times more effective than baking soda — a ton of reviewers mentioned they'd tried the baking soda method and failed, but that this worked like a charm!
Promising review: "OMG THIS THING ACTUALLY WORKS!!! I moved into my new apartment two months ago. When I first moved in I opened the freezer and fridge to sanitize since I have no idea