We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of heat-retaining socks, because we've officially reached the "I just can't even" part of winter and your feet deserve socks that will keep them warm! and! dry!! All the way down to -15 degrees F. (Honestly, though, Elsa. You need to sit down.)
Promising review: "These socks have just changed my life. I am not even kidding. I suffer all of the time from feet that are painfully cold when the temperature outside is anything less than about 75 degrees F. It is horrible. I wear double socks with slippers; still have cold feet. Always having them tucked under a few thick blankets while watching TV, etc., but still feeling the cold in my feet. Well, I saw the reviews and ordered these. I put them on this evening, put on my usual slippers, and shortly after I felt like I had an electric heater inside my socks. They feel so very warm and toasty. I have never had a sock that could do this. Even thick wool socks don’t do this. MY FEET ARE ACTUALLY WARM which is something that rarely ever happens. I am in LOVE with these socks. I could kiss whoever invented them." —Linda Marie Nutter
2. A mini ice cube tray so you can enjoy that oh so satisfying croooonnnnchhh of perfectly chewable ice in your drinks without having to drive 23 miles to the one fast food chain you know is going to recreate that magic for you (*cries in Sonic*).
Reviewers also love these for making smoothies easier to blend and for freezing tiny portions of things like minced garlic or lemon juice!
Promising review: "Best little ice cubes ever. They pop out of the tray really easily...especially after setting them out for a quick couple of minutes on the counter. Tipping the tray 30 degrees to level the water before putting in the freezer is a great tip from another review. The cubes are the perfect size to scoop into my homemade iced mochas." —Heather
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $9.97.
3. An easy-to-grip Oxo veggie brush so you can scrub-a-dub your produce and get it squeaky clean instead of casually eating your roast potatoes with a side of dirt 😬.
Promising review: "This brush is awesome!! I added some before and after photos of a potato I was scrubbing, and you can see how well the dirt comes off! Very sturdy and durable and the bristles are stiff, which is optimal for cleaning. Easy to hold and does a great job. Definitely recommend!!" —McKinley
Get it from Amazon for $6.95.
4. A compact light therapy lamp that might just become your new BFF — this UV-free gadget is helpful not just for people who need a little more light in their lives in the winter, but to help restore your natural circadian rhythms when the early darkness throws you off before bed, making it easier for you to get a restful night's sleep.
Promising review: "I have had chronic insomnia ever since I worked the graveyard shift at an old job and nothing helped — medication, meditation, exercise, etc., but this light has helped to reset my circadian rhythm and I'm finally getting to sleep quickly!! It does make me feel tired after using it for a short time but my physician has recommended I try using it longer than 30 minutes." —Jessica Fugate
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
6. An adorably encouraging daily planner you can fill out throughout the course of each day to keep yourself on track for all your calls, goals, and even your water intake — an easy way to keep yourself on track if you don't have an office setting or regular routine doing it for you.
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Bliss Collections is a family-owned, Wisconsin-based business established in 2012 that specializes in stationery, planners and pads, and drinkware.
Promising review: "These notepads helped me reframe and focus everyday working from home during the pandemic. I used to use a daily planner but working from home changed how I need to plan my work tasks, and personal tasks. I found this helpful for both!" —kristenjoann
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
7. A portable car vacuum so the next time you explore the great outdoors or enjoy a particularly messy snack you don't have to coexist with the evidence until the next time you do a deep car clean. With this easy peasy gadget, you can scoop it all up and leave your interiors looking brand spanking new.
Here's what BuzzFeeder Stephanie Hope has to say about it: "When I tell you that I use this product often, I mean it. It's so easy to plug in, vacuum dirt from the floor or seat, and put it away. It comes with three different attachments and an extra filter! My tip is to use the brush attachment for everything as it will kick dirt off the carpet fibers, making it easier to suction."
Promising review: "Yes, it is not a powerful as my vacuum cleaner in the house, however, it cleaned out all the garbage, which I accumulated over the past autumn and winter, in the car. At the end of October my husband and I went to the ocean and as we tried to be neat — the sand was still in the car. Finally, I got rid of it! Now my beauty again is clean, as on the first day, when I bought her!" —Julia Bright
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (clip the 30% off coupon on the product page for this price; available in two colors).
8. A set of reusable toe covers that stay locked in place to protect blisters, corns, and missing or ingrown toenails from friction that makes them go 🥴 when you're just trying to live your life. Reviewers who spend a lot of time on their feet swear by these not just for protection, but comfort, too!
Promising review: "I cannot live without these for 12-hour hospital shifts. This is an unbelievable product! I work 12-hour shifts in the hospital and need protection for the corn on my left big toe. I purchased the size large and it fit well. Underneath my socks and athletic shoes I completely forgot I was wearing it — bonus! The silicone is very soft and flexible and cleans easily. The product is priced well for the quality and quantity that is provided. Would absolutely recommend this since it's held up quite well for the 17 hours I often have it on (from the time I wake up until I'm back from my shift). Cleans and dries easily and has maintained its shape." —LJ
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two sizes and two colors).
9. A vinyl plastic vaccine card sleeve with a resealable top just to make *extra* sure it won't rain on your vaccinated parade. (This also comes with handy holes for lanyards).
Promising review: "Perfect for safeguarding the CDC COVID-19 Vaccine card. Just HATE that the CDC didn’t produce wallet-sized cards to begin with. The plastic and the zip lock are sturdy and can be attached to a lanyard. It’s definitely sized correctly for the CDC card. I pass these out to family and friends when they get their dose of vaccine. It’s necessary to protect the low quality cards with your vaccine batch number stickers." —B.
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.98 (also available in 5-, 10-, 20-, and 50-packs).
10. A five-compartment snack spinner that'll prove itself as a road trip MVP for anyone with picky eaters — not only does the spin factor make it fun and encourage kids to try a variety of snacks, but this gizmo stays locked in place to avoid backseat messes (and is even dishwasher-safe!).
Promising review: "I bought these before they were on Amazon. I’m obsessed. My kids think it’s a game, and they’re so intent on eating all the food inside. Even my picky eater. As a mom who absolutely hates to hand wash things, I’m so grateful that a) the entire thing comes apart for washing and b) it’s completely dishwasher-safe. This thing is awesome. One of a kind. I own five right now. Will probably be getting more in the future for when the baby is old enough to snack independently." —Jordan Christman
Get it from Amazon for $29.95 (available in three colors).
11. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which will truly do a number on everything from dirty stove tops to grimy sinks to caked-over ovens in no time flat. A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "Honestly I was very skeptical when I first purchased. Everyone on social media was talking about how amazing this product was for cleaning around the house and I just thought they were all jumping on some kind of bandwagon. Of course I caved and had to try it for myself. Needless to say I’m very impressed! It removed stubborn mold and grime from my shower tile grout with use of a hard-bristle toothbrush. It removed hard water stains from my sinks and faucets. I noticed it really does remove mineral buildup, but it takes a lot of elbow grease and repetitive applications before you start seeing progress. The texture feels similar to when you mix honey with sugar to make a lip scrub, except it’s super-fine grit and more pasty like putty or clay. It works amazing so far! No overpowering smell (barely any smell at all), easy to use, and a little product goes a long way. I haven’t tried it on rust yet so we’ll see how that goes. Overall very pleased and impressed so far. Highly recommend!" —Marissa
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
12. A knee stabilizer band for knee pain relief both in the short term *and* long term, whether you get it from running, hiking, team sports, or jumping up and down every time you hear a Bruno Mars song start playing at a wedding reception.
Promising review: "This brace works like magic. I purchased to help with knee pain from cycling, and I just make sure it's on tight and just underneath my patella and I have zero pain or discomfort now. Would definitely recommend. Comes with two braces!" —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $11.79 (available in four colors).
13. A set of light-up magnetic charging cables compatible with Apple products, Samsung phones, Kindles, and more that let you install the magnetized bit into the charger, so then the magnetized cord will automatically start charging when it snaps into place.
It's a perfect way to prevent cords from breaking or fraying and safely charge devices in the car, plus it's super user-friendly for people with limited hand mobility or vision impairment who might not be able to connect chargers as easily. Each pack comes with a 1-foot cord, a 3-foot cord, and two 6-foot cords. They even come with some magnetic tips designed to hit at a 90-degree angle, making it easier to charge phones being held horizontally and game controllers.
Promising review: "Where have these been all my tech life? My kids and husband break Lightning (iPhone) chargers constantly! Heard about these via a TikTok and had to buy. Great price for how many you get. We use them to charge iPhones, iPads, Kindles, and other Micro USB products. No more worrying about the cord breaking at the plug portion! The cord port glows a bright blue when it has power to it, so you might not want it in a bedroom at night." —Cindy H.
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $17.99.
14. The TikTok-famous Revlon oil-absorbing volcanic face roller you simply swipe over your face like a magic wand that makes excess oil disappear — super convenient and *way* less wasteful than using blotting strips and time wasting than fancy powders that need a ton of blending work.
Promising review: "First off, if you have extremely oily skin, this. is. it. I was so tired of getting blotting powder/wipes. It felt wasteful and always left residue on my face. I saw this on TikTok and NEEDED it. It was backordered but then I got an email saying it was in stock and I was SO excited. Not only is it affordable, but it's washable, which helps you save money and be less wasteful." —Kelsey B.
Get it from Amazon for $11.10.
15. An MVP-worthy pet urine stain-removing spray that instantly tackles both old and new stains *plus* the yucky smell, so you can enjoy the quality time you're getting with your pet without sacrificing your carpet and/or your nostrils.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’s tons of 'pet stain/odor remover' products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not housebroken and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen, which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain, and more importantly the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!" —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
16. A waterproof pouch to keep your phone and other "doesn't play well with water"–type gadgets safe. Not only does this keep it dry, but you can still use the touchscreen with it, meaning you can take underwater travel photos galore 🐠🐟🐡.
It fits any phone up to 100 mm x 170 mm (or about 3.9 inches x 6.7 inches). It's also a great fix for keeping out sand and dirt (and a great option for runners, if you're caught in the rain but still want to be able to toggle through your music options).
Promising review: "I purchased this case in July for an upcoming canoe trip with a friend, and as luck would have it, we flipped our canoe. Being the rebel that I am, I chose not to wear my phone around my neck, and so it, my ID, and my debit card ended up at the bottom of the river and I just assumed it would be discovered a thousand years from now and placed in a museum as an ancient artifact. Fast forward to this week. I was contacted via FB by an Alachua County Sheriff’s Office diver and guess what he found? Yup, my phone case with all of the contents intact and dry as a bone! He had to cut the case open, but there was not one single drop of water in it and he ended up purchasing a case for himself because he was just that impressed!" —Julie McDonald
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in 14 colors).
17. A set of itty-bitty dermaplaning razors you can use to take care of those lil' unibrow hairs that keep dodging your tweezers or work whatever face fuzzies you might want to take care of in a gentle way.
18. A nail file board to encourage puppies to scratch something that isn't, say, your brand spanking new couch, or the walls of your rented apartment, or all the other things they're sinking their itty bitty talons into. This is especially great for dogs who are skittish about getting their nails groomed, since now they can do it themselves.
ScratchPad for Dogs is a Georgia-based Etsy shop established in 2017.
Promising review: "Love this scratch pad! We adopted our dog almost a year ago and he's been terrified of clippers and grinders since day one. We've never been able to maintain his nails due to his super reactive anxiety around nail care. That's all changed since we got the Scratch Pad a few weeks ago! He took to it right away and his nails have shown significant improvement in just a few sessions!" —Kira Armajani
19. A reviewer-beloved, lightly lined T-shirt bra designed with wide bands and a balconette shape to help support *and* keep you super comfy at the same time (which is and should always be the #1 priority of any bra, in my own boobs' opinions).
Promising review: "I own this bra already in black and was so excited when I saw this one was available. I love this bra. It’s so comfortable, holds me in perfectly, and gives everything a good-quality bra should give. Get this bra!" —Arlene17
Get it from Torrid for $34.65 (originally $49.50; available in sizes 36C–54DD).
20. A pair of lint removers you can also use to pick up pet hair — perfect for all those days you're halfway out the door and realize your black leggings are so covered in fur that you've got a whole extra layer of insulation going.
Promising review: "I kept seeing these all over TikTok, and I was noticing that my carpet looked strangely discolored from dog hair, even with constant vacuuming with my incredible pet vacuum. These tools pulled up so much dog hair, I could not believe it! I feel bad for my friends who have dog allergies that were coming over before we discovered this tool." —Lexy
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $12.89.
21. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen that gets results from the very first use, lightening up years' worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just...you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
Promising review: "I really didn't realize how well it worked until I took the after picture. Then I felt bad that I had not done this before. Let me start by saying I did not even do this every day. I am bad about starting something and not finishing it, but I did use the two tubes that I purchased. I plan on purchasing two more so I can get my teeth whiter. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get their teeth whiter." —Sherri Blanchard
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.99 (clip the $3 off coupon on the product page for this price).
22. A box of newly popular "Zombie" face masks that are NOT for the faint of heart, but definitely get the job done when it comes to tightening skin and reducing pores and wrinkles. Once it's on your face it starts to tighten and makes you look like a literal! zombie!!! in this very spooky but satisfying way. You leave it on for a quick ten minutes, then it washes off super easily and leaves your skin bright and rejuvenated.
Promising review: "Smells great! This face mask does exactly what it says. My skin is nice and lifted, hydrated, noticeable reduction in fine lines, improved texture, reduced my pore size, and eliminated some newly developed rough patches forming around the hairline. Couldn't be more satisfied with this product! I have pretty good skin for 37, but this mask has really helped take my skin to the next level" —Samantha
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $28.