46 Practical Gifts Under $25 You’ll Want For Everyone On Your List
This Baby Yoda magnet to help them with their dishes, *perfect* touchscreen-friendly gloves, and handy mug warmer are all a Big Practical Gift Mood.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A Geekey multitool, which looks impressive at first glance, but functions as *deep breath* a coring tip, serrated edge, can opener, wire stripper, smoking pipe, file, imperial and metric ruler, protractor, bottle opener, multi-head fit driver, lanyard hole, bike spoke key, screwdriver tip, wrench, *and* bit driver all at once. In short...it is a whole lot.
2. An adorably encouraging daily planner they can fill out throughout the course of each day — a super-cute gift for the friend who likes to keep organized.
3. Plus a set of eye-popping fine-point pens designed for planners and journals that will not only delight them with their easy gliding, but also the way they never bleed through pages.
4. A Baby Yoda dishwasher magnet for *that* friend who can't get enough of him. This lil' bub is reversible, so they'll always know whether the dishes in the dishwasher are "clean" or "dirty" and avoid any dirty-dish-related mishaps.
Promising review: "Who doesn't love Baby Yoda? I was tired of my husband saying he didn't know if they were clean or not and with us being Star Wars fans I had to go with this design — it's just adorable!" —Melsa
5. A dainty beaded face mask chain to keep their mask on their person while they're driving in the car between errands.
6. A pair of socks dedicated to helping doggos — a portion of the proceeds go to Best Friends Animal Society and their work helping shelter animals. These socks are made with suuuuper soft cotton and just the right amount of padding, so these will become their I'm Wearing These All Weekend socks in no time flat.
7. A mug warmer to keep their coffee piping hot long after they brew it, so they can stop drinking it cold every time their morning slips into the time-space-caffeine continuum.
8. A super-popular time-marked water bottle that comes in a bajillion different colors to help motivate them to stay hydrated. Come for the fun colors, but stay for the super-handy flip-top lid and silicone, leakproof spout that actually makes drinking water seem — dare I say — fun?
9. A trio lasagna pan designed so that every single piece is a crispy "edge piece," and people with different lasagna preferences can customize their own versions (sometimes a person's just gotta drown the whole thing in cheese, you dig me?).
FYI, you can 6,000% use these for brownies, blondies, and bread too.
Promising review: "As someone who has a child (now a teenager) who will not eat any form of cheese, this pan is amazing! I typically avoid making any food that has cheese mixed into it but now I can make him a section without cheese and the rest of us our regular cheesy goodness. Another benefit to this pan is how well the portions slice. One cut with the spatula gives you a perfectly formed square. Each section makes four regular-sized portions for our family." —TLC
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
10. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which is basically magic silly putty — all the fun of playing with colorful gunk with all of the power to clean pretty much any stain they'll encounter in their home. A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form.
11. A cold brew coffee maker so quick and easy to use that their blood might just become 90% caffeine soon. All they have to do is add coffee to the airtight brewer, add their water to the coffee maker, and pop it in the fridge overnight. BOOM, caffeine city.
12. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on their glass in just 20 seconds, so they can rest easy with their nightly glass of Pinot knowing they've spared themselves the infamous Post-Wine Headache or allergic reactions.
13. A toilet night-light so they can navigate to the bathroom without stubbing their toe on 86 things or turning on the overhead light and confusing their poor brain into thinking it's daytime.
14. A limited-edition Glossier cookie butter Balm Dotcom with an ultra-hydrating, subtly flavored formula perfect for that friend who's *never* caught dead without a lip balm on hand.
If you're a Glossier fan, you're no stranger to the *lovely* consistency and subtle flavors of the brand's Balm Dotcom line, but this one is my absolute favorite. It has a delightfully subtle cookie butter scent and taste when it glides on, and has a sheer, beige-y, brownish tint that adds a little bit of extra warmth and depth either to a bare lip or to a matte lipstick. It's also just such a cozy mood for winter, and so perfectly giftable — I hope it comes back every year!
Shipping info: Expedited two-to-three-day shipping options are available at additional cost.
Get it from Glossier for $12.
15. A beloved Carhartt beanie (that has over 100,000 positive reviews!!) to help them stave off the cold all winter long, keeping their noggin both super warm and — perhaps most importantly of all — color-coordinated to their other winter gear. This comes in so many colors that whoops, you might just buy one for every person on your list.
16. An easy-to-follow magnetized air fryer cooking cheat sheet so they can can mix and match their basic meats, veggies, and frozen foods to their hungry heart's content without ever once asking Siri or Alexa and doing mental math about cooking times.
17. A rose-gold rechargeable electric lighter your candle-loving friend can use to replace all their old gas ones. This one is not only pretty, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so they can use it to light gas burners and larger candles.
18. Plus a rainbow candle accessory set so they can take proper care of their candles while adding some 🌈 🌈 🌈 aesthetic to their living room.
19. A dual-sided device cleaner with two sides — one with an antimicrobial-treated cleaning solution to clear off the grime, and another with a soft polishing buffer to make it gleam.
21. An all-in-one measuring cube for the baker in your life — this one compact utensil measures 19 different portions, including imperial *and* metric, and also happens to be dishwasher and microwave safe.
22. A purse organizer insert they can easily slide into any bag, from a tote to a designer dig, for instant pockets to organize their life. Another perk? If they're switching out their purse, all they have to do is slide the organizer out and pop it in with all their stuff raring to go.
23. A contoured sleep mask designed to alleviate pressure from their eyes and plunge them into total delicious darkness, while staying put on their head without any Velcro snagging in their hair. A lot of 20-minute power naps are about to turn into three-hour sleep-apaloozas, y'all.
24. A popular streak-free anti-fog spray they can quickly apply to eyeglasses, sunglasses, and face shields to prevent them from fogging up while they're wearing a mask.
25. A cloud-shaped magnetic key holder for an absurdly cute storage option for their keys. I dare them to forget anything that's dangling from this lil' cloud.
26. A compact, high-speed portable charger compatible with Galaxy phones, iPhones, iPads, and AirPods that's so light it won't even feel like it's in their bag.
27. A seat gap filler so they will never again have to sacrifice a beloved french fry and/or their phone to the abyss between the seat and the console.
28. A mushroom-growing kit that grows right there in the packaging, so they can add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or air frying them up.
Back To The Roots is a California-based small business founded by two college friends that specializes in indoor gardening kits with a mission to reconnect families to food.
Promising review: "This product has been so much fun to watch! I followed the directions, exactly as written, and the mushrooms began growing within three to four days. I will say that I did soak them for close to 10 hours before putting them back in the box to grow and I believe this helped a ton. I also kept the box inside by a window with the blinds closed in order for them to get indirect sunlight. The mushrooms grew tremendously for almost a week before they started to shrink so I clipped them to cook with and they were DELICIOUS! This was such a fun product and process to watch. I am now in the process of trying to get a second batch of shrooms from the same box — fingers crossed!" —Steph A
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
29. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer that'll more than earn its keep by minimizing their avocado prep mess. This takes care of those pesky pits and gives them slices so perfectly portioned they'll break their friends' Instagram feeds.
30. An organic cat grass kit complete with its own kitty-shaped mug so they can grow some healthy hairball-preventing nibbles for their furriest friend — they should see full stalks in just five to seven days 😻.
31. A pair of thick touchscreen-friendly gloves with pads to better grip your phone and text from it, so they don't have to risk frostbite every time they text "five min away!!" (which we all knew in our hearts was a lie anyway).
32. A silicone Nutella AirPods case partially to protect their tech, but mostly so they can prop it next to an actual full-sized Nutella jar and caption it, "Don't ever talk to me or my son ever again."
33. A rapid egg cooker that I am warning you right now is going to become their only personality trait. It can make soft, medium, *and* hard-boiled eggs in addition to poaching, scrambling, and making omelettes out of them. This gizmo is like a thousand potential brunches in one.
34. A pair of wireless sleep headphones that will play white noise or the music of their choice in a comfy headband, so they don't have to risk their ears getting sore while they snooze.
35. A set of 450 (!!) soap sheets in nine compact containers, so they'll be able to pop them in their bag, their car, or wherever they might want a quick handwash when they're on the go.
37. A salt and pepper grinder for ridiculously fresh, delicious seasoning on everything they make — a nice bonus is that these are an *excellent* dupe for other grinders that can get upward of $100 with the same functionality and look.
These each hold about 6 ounces to minimize refills, and the knob at the top lets them adjust the coarseness settings so they can get their desired pepper and salt thickness juuuuust right.
Promising review: "This set fit the bill for me — it has an easy-to-use adjustable grind setting and I like the top feature where you can grind into the lid for larger spice needs. My pepper (purchased separately) gives off a nice scent and peppery bite to foods that was missing from prior grinders. I guess you could spend three times as much for a grinder, but at this point, I don't see an advantage. All that and the (family-owned) company reaches out for any assistance needed and even has a 'Chief Happiness Officer.' You gotta love that title. I am pleased to own the set and would not hesitate to give as a gift." —Jane Doe
Get a set of two from Amazon for $16.99.