We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cult-favorite round ice cube tray set (complete with a bucket to hold the ice) to give you *the* most aesthetically pleasing, perfectly shaped ice orbs to elevate everything from your iced coffee to your lunch seltzer to your evening cocktails. Reviewers also love that these fit perfectly in water bottles!
Promising review: "Worth every penny. I hit a wall with my ice trays always breaking, hard to get ice out, empty too quick. I splurged on this set and am really impressed. I already have a bin (which it comes with) full of ice and two back ups freezing. And the little scoop is fun as heck. Highly recommend if you don't have an ice maker!" —Kascidy Badon
Get it from Amazon for $20.69+ (available in four colors).
2. A breakfast sandwich maker that simultaneously cooks an egg, toasts bread, warms precooked meat, and melts cheese into the perfect sammie in less than five minutes. Dunkin' whomst???
Promising review: "Single best appliance I own. My boyfriend sent me this sort of as a joke; we both thought it was both ridiculous and brilliant to have a McMuffin maker in your house. And then I tried cooking with it for the first time. Holy crap, it's AMAZING. I ended up using frozen waffles for the bread; you have to trim them just a tad, but they are the perfect amount of crispy. I love experimenting with this, and have built some truly amazing sandwiches. Waffles, eggs, avocado, Swiss, and ham. Waffles, egg, corn salsa, jack cheese. If you can fit it into the rounds, you can make a sandwich with it. The panel under the egg slides out easily and cleanly when the egg is cooked (I find four minutes is perfect for cooked eggs with runny yolks), and the whole middle section can simply be tossed in the dishwasher." —Elizabeth Joy Weaver
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in five colors).
3. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
4. A "Bread Buddy" dispenser that keeps sandwich bread fresh by ensuring it stays *way* more airtight than it does in just the bag alone, and also lets you use the bread bag in a clever way to dispense slices one by one. Tons of reviewers are noting how much longer their bread stays fresh (and how much easier it is to store without worrying about it getting smushed!).
Check out a TikTok of the Buddeez sandwich bread dispenser in action.
Promising review: "The Buddeez Sandwich Bread Dispenser is great! It does exactly what it was intended for. I live alone and I don't quite go through bread often enough before the last quarter section of the loaf starts to go stale. I was originally looking for something to put a loaf of bread in as a shell for my vacuum sealer, that would keep the bread from getting crushed from the pressure. This dispenser solved all of my problems. Thank you!" —DRMcQuaig
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
5. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted-on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven't noticed over time.
Promising review: "I had no idea that cleaning a Keurig was a thing. I bought these because I saw them on TikTok, believe it or not. I wanted to give it a go because my Keurig isn’t that old and I didn’t think it would do anything. IT WORKS SO WELL! My Keurig wasn’t as nasty as some I’ve seen, lucky. I would highly recommend, keeps everything running correctly and clean." —Lauren
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.45.
6. A game-changing medium roast whole bean coffee blend with rich, creamy toffee notes and a zing of lemon to give you just the right amount of "!!" in the morning without sacrificing on depth and flavor.
Blk & Bold Coffee is a Black-owned business established by childhood friends that specializes in speciality coffee and tea, with an emphasis on community impact. They pledge 5% of their profits to initiatives that support workforce development, sustain youth programming, and eliminating youth homelessness.
Promising review: "Must-have coffee. Ever since I’ve had these coffee beans I haven’t been able to like other coffee beans I’ve purchased. It’s my favorite. I’m onto my third bag now. I love using it for pumpkin spiced lattes. I just make a double shot espresso with these beans, mix it with Torani Pumpkin sauce, add ice and cream and I'm done. Soo good." —Christina
Get a 12-ounce bag from Amazon for $12.99 (available in four blends).
7. A tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, because why stop at regular tea and coffee when you can have velvety-soft milk tea and lattes?
Promising review: "So I’ll admit I got this on a whim after a TikTok video, however I’m in love with this thing! It’s so much fun to use and you make your at home drinks feel so much more special. It’s easy to use and froths pretty quickly if you’re on the fence I’d say what are you waiting for buy it already!" —Denise
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 38 styles).
8. A sandwich "decruster" set so you can live your best knockoff Uncrustables life — a lot of parents swear by this for cheap meal preps by making sandwiches in batches at the beginning of the week and freezing them! Plus you can freeze the leftover crusts to use in bread puddings or turn into French toast 😋.
Each set comes with three square, three round, and three triangle cutters in different sizes. Psst — people also use these to make hand pies and toss 'em in the oven or the air fryer!
Promising review: "I like to make a bunch of sandwiches and put them in the freezer for easy school lunches. I had the Pampered Chef sandwich sealer for several years, but it was always hard to get the sandwiches back out again. So when it finally broke I went on the hunt for a replacement. This one has been great so far. It has circle, square, or triangle choices, which is great. Depending on the shape of the bread, one shape may work better than the others. It is easy to pop the sandwich right out after you seal it. Even when part of the crust gets sealed, it holds up better than the ones I used to make. It cleans up easy right in the top of the dishwasher (no more hand washing if you don't want to). My kids made ham and cheese and they liked the smaller cutting piece. I made 20 sandwiches (Nutella, PB and honey and PB and jelly) for the freezer in less than 15 minutes. These are so much better than what I had before. Much easier to use than I was expecting." —K Pearson
Get a set of nine from Amazon for $15.96.
9. A reviewer-beloved veggie chopper to make you feel like a golden god in your kitchen — this gadget julienne, chops, spiralizes, and slices vegetables in an instant and has a built-in storage container to hold the chopped veggies so you can pour them into a pan or dish without any mess.
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (clip the $10 off coupon on the product page for this price).
10. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt that anyone in the movie theater industry will tell you is a perfect dupe for that oh-so-savory buttery goodness you love to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game changing.
Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I've Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm.
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $9.25 (available in two other flavors).
11. An egg bite maker to flex on Starbucks and Costco and all the other places where you're paying top dollar for fresh or frozen egg bites by — gasp?? — customizing and making your own for cheap. Bonus: you can take the silicone molds off of it and use it as a regular grill for sandwiches!
Psst — a lot of folks also use these for pancake and protein pancake bites!
Promising review: "I bought this in hopes to make egg bites similar to Starbucks and I have not been disappointed. I chose this one after reading reviews on the smaller four-bite size. I have used it multiple times and have had excellent results each time. I followed the recipe in the booklet and used a tip from another reviewer that suggested to triple the cottage cheese amount. It’s very easy to use and clean." —April124
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in three colors).
12. A lazy Susan turntable for your pantry or fridge that will make storing and perusing your condiment stash so much more painless, since you can access the sriracha without ketchup, mustard, and a half-eaten tub of frosting landing on your unsuspecting toe.
Promising review: "Our fridge is extremely deep and we’re constantly 'losing' or forgetting what items we have in the back, but not anymore! The nonstick pad works great to keep heavy or large items from falling off, and with a touch of a finger, you can completely spin around. I’m so happy with this product, I’ll be purchasing more for other areas of my house:-)" —Moorefoto17
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two colors).
13. A set of dishwasher-cleaning tablets you can pop into a cycle with your dirty dishes to wipe out all the extra grime and that funky smell, all without ever having to touch a sponge or any other kind of cleaning utensil.
Promising review: "Amazing product! I've had my dishwasher over three years and even though a package of this came with it, I had not tried it. After realizing the plastic parts inside the dishwasher seemed to be getting mineral deposit build-up, I decided to use the Affresh. I was astounded, because the whole inside of my (stainless steel) dishwasher looks brand new again. I promptly bought more Affresh, and will now use it regularly." —JJHouse
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $11.78.
14. A two-stage knife-sharpener, because those blades you bought back in the day?? They're probably super dull by now, even if you haven't noticed since it's happened over time. But as all the pros know, sharper knives = faster, safer cooking, so you can ~refresh~ them with this.
Promising review: "Wow, this little gadget is pretty amazing! I have some old (expensive) nonserrated knives that are supposed to never need sharpening but, unfortunately, lost their sharp edge long ago. I saw this gadget and decided to try it. I set the bottom of this gadget on the edge of the counter and ran one of the knives through the side labeled 'Coarse' about 10 times, then ran it through the side labeled 'Fine' another 8–10 times. Bingo! The knife was transformed back to its former high-dollar cutlery glory. I could hardly believe how effectively it had sharpened the knife, which I had been ready to throw away a week before. I've been happily sharpening all our knives and trying to add up in my head how much money I've saved by NOT having to buy another set of expensive knives. I don't know where else you can spend $6 and get this return for the money. Great score!" —Schelly L. Wagoner
Read our full review of the KitchenIQ knife sharpener for more deets.
Get it from Amazon for $6.71+ (available in three colors).
15. A mushroom growing kit that grows right there in the packaging, so you can add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or air frying them up.
Back To The Roots is a California-based small business founded by two college friends that specializes in indoor gardening kits with a mission to reconnect families to food.
Psst — if you have not put mushrooms in your air fryer, my friend, you have not yet lived the full human experience. Also this growing kit comes with some recipes to get you started!
Promising review: "This product has been so much fun to watch! I followed the directions, exactly as written, and the mushrooms began growing within 3–4 days. I will say that I did soak them for close to 10 hours before putting them back in the box to grow and I believe this helped a ton. I also kept the box inside by a window with the blinds closed in order for them to get indirect sunlight. The mushrooms grew tremendously for almost a week before they started to shrink so I clipped them to cook with and they were DELICIOUS! This was such a fun product and process to watch. I am now in the process of trying to get a second batch of shrooms from the same box. Fingers crossed!" —Steph A
Get it from Amazon for $18.89 (available in three varieties).
16. A trio lasagna pan designed so that every single piece is a crispy "edge piece," and people in the family with different lasagna preferences can customize their own versions (sometimes you just gotta drown the whole thing in cheese, you dig me?).
FYI, you can 6,000% use these for brownies, blondies, and bread too.
Promising review: "As someone who has a child (now a teenager) that will not eat any form of cheese, this pan is amazing! I typically avoid making any food that has cheese mixed into it but now I can make him a section without cheese and the rest of us our regular cheesy goodness. Another benefit to this pan is how well the portions slice. One cut with the spatula gives you a perfectly formed square. Each section makes four regular-sized portions for our family." —TLC
Get it from Amazon for $18.52.
17. A silicone baking mat for your sheet pan, so on days when you've run out of time to do anything orderly for dinner you can just slap a bunch of veggies and frozen goods down, drizzle them in olive oil, and shove them in the oven. Bonus: these are super easy to clean, so you won't have to deal with a mess!
18. A set of reusable silicone Stasher bags you can get in a ton of bright, fun colors and different sizes to help significantly cut down on your plastic use, saving both your money *and* the environment. Plus, these work in more than just the fridge — they're freezer- and microwave-safe, too.
Promising review: "I have been using these for about two years and let me tell you, they look like the day I bought them! I was using them for school lunches, but now with the stay-at-home orders, I’ve begun making batches of rice and pasta and freezing those with these bags. They work great and heat up in the microwave beautifully. No damage to the bags at all! I actually ordered some more just to have plenty on hand since I’m using more of them now than in the past. I have tried other brands of reusable storage bags that got pitted and messed up in the microwave. These may cost a little more, but they are almost indestructible and last a long long time! Did I mention you can throw them in dishwasher? Just open the bag and fit it onto the upper-rack spikes and they wash up great. I just shake them out and let them air dry. I’m not using plastic bags anymore! Thanks for the great product." —John S.
Get it from Amazon for $9.21+ (available in four sizes and eight colors).
19. A teensy mini waffle maker that will churn out adorably-sized, perfectly cooked-through waffles in mere minutes. Psst — if you're waffling on the waffles, you can also use it for hash browns, paninis, biscuits, and even (gasp) PIZZA. If you can dream it, you can mini waffle it.
20. A two-pack of TikTok-famous Dan-O's seasoning, a low-sodium, hecka-flavorful option made with dried herbs, citrus, and granulated onion and garlic that reviewers love to jazz up everything from fish to beef to eggs to veggies.
Dan O's seasoning is a small business established in 2017 that gained popularity after taking to TikTok during the pandemic, where the company now has 1.5 million followers with plenty of droolworthy food content.
Promising review: "I became interested in this product while watching TikToks. I have been adding it to so many things. I use it in spaghetti, on fish, and one of my favorites is to add it to popcorn. My husband had to ask why my popcorn smelled like steak. I love the fact that it is low sodium as well. I am not a fan of extra salt and most foods already have plenty of salt but need some seasoning. This should be your go to seasoning." —Heartcri
Get a pack of two (one original, one spicy) from Amazon for $20.99.
21. A cold brew coffee maker so gloriously easy to use that all you have to do is stick your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid on top, and pop it in the fridge overnight. Boom, 4 cups of cold brew you don't have to lift a finger to make when you're scrambling to log onto a Zoom meeting five minutes late.
Promising review: "This coffee maker is my BEST FRIEND! I use this every day, it's so easy to use! My coffee comes out perfect every time. I'm a cold coffee drinker and I put about 8–10 scoops of freshly ground coffee into the filter. I let it sit overnight and the next morning, I remove the filter and dump the grounds. It makes four days' worth of coffee and I love that it's ready to go for me, especially since I wake up at 4:50 a.m. and I need to make my coffee quickly! It's very easy to clean as well." —Panda
Get it from Amazon for $21+ (available in three colors and two sizes).
22. A slim organizer tray for your cutlery to save you so much drawer space that you'll feel like you just opened an extra pocket in the time-space-fork continuum. No more jamming the messy drawer shut and praying it stays that way, y'all!
Promising review: "TikTok has done it again and made me spend money on unnecessary things. However, it was