We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on your glass in just 20 seconds, so you can finally enjoy a glass of Pinot knowing you've spared yourself the infamous Post-Wine Headache or allergic reactions.
It's also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally-friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed. Drop It recommends 1-2 drops for each glass of white wine, 2-3 for a glass of red, and 7-9 if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be raring to go!
Promising review: "For many years, I have been that friend that always says 'no thanks, I can't drink wine.' Even one small small glass would give me the worst migraine. So I gave up. Several weeks ago, I happened across an ad for Drop It and thought I might as well give it a shot. I took a big risk the day it arrived and had two huge glasses of red wine that I knew would give me a massive migraine the next day. It just so happened I had a midterm that next morning too — so the stakes were high. I woke up feeling fantastic. Since then I have repeated the experiment (to make sure it wasn't a fluke) and found that no matter how much wine I drink, as long as I use the drops, I don't have a migraine the next day. I'm so pleased to have found something that makes wine drinking possible and enjoyable again! I have nothing but great things to say about the product. It's easy to use and very discreet. I visited some friends last week and we spent a few hours at a wine bar. It was easy to add my drops. I took a small taste of the wine before adding the drops and found that it did not alter the taste at all. Thanks for a great product and a great buying experience. I will be back for more." —Mackenzie
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
2. A super popular time-marked water bottle you can get in a bajillion different colors if you're someone who needs reminders to stay hydrated — this one's especially great because of the ease of use. It's designed to fit into car cup holders and has a lil' button by the mouthpiece to pop the cap off for easy access.
It's also BPA-free and comes equipped with a flip top lid for protection from germs and debris and a silicone, leakproof spout for easy drinking flow.
Promising review: "I love the finish on the bottle! I hate holding wet water bottles and this does NOT sweat! It also holds two full bottles of 16.9 oz. packages water bottles so it’s very easy to get my full water intake on the go! Easy to carry, fits in my car's cup holders perfectly (not big at all like some water bottles). I got the ombré purple to teal and it’s very true to color. Easy to clean, wide enough for bottle brushes, and the straw stays put. I also love how I just push the little button by the mouthpiece and it just pops open quick for easy drinking (if you’re driving and don’t need to be messing around opening bottles😉). Highly recommend this water bottle. For the price, it’s amazing! Keeps my water cool for hours too." —Alicia
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in 13 colors).
3. An all-in-one measuring cube just as good at multi-tasking as you — this one compact utensil measures 19 different portions, including imperial *and* metric, and also happens to be dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
Each cube measures *deep breath*: 1 cup, ½ cup, ⅓ cup, ¼ cup, 2 tbsp, 1 tbsp, ½ tbsp, 1 tsp, ½ tsp, ¼ tsp, 120 mL, 80 mL, 60 mL, 30 mL, 15 mL, 7.5 mL, 5 mL, 2.5 mL, and 2 mL.
Promising review: "First of all I gotta say, I don’t cook much and if there’s something I hate after cooking is having to wash all the bunch of utensils I have to use once I use them. This cube has been amazing, I don’t have to wash a million utensils over and over, it’s very easy to use, easy to clean and it’s very handy to use for when I’m meal-prepping for the week. I bought this out of curiosity and ended up enjoying it a lot. If a regular guy like me is enjoying it, I’m sure it would be a great tool for people who cook or bake on a regular basis." —Daniel Matajira
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
4. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: "These are amazing! I was skeptical at first but I followed the directions (which are super easy) and was grossed out and satisfied at the same time to see the gunk that was removed. You put the entire packet down your disposal (I read that twice too) and magic happens in under two minutes! That is what I call powerful and successful cleaning! The scent is super clean and light with a hint of lemon. These will definitely be a cleaning staple for me." —KPITT
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.98.
5. A delightful little tool called the "Bug Bite Thing" that suctions on all kinds of bug bites to reduce swelling, itchiness, and redness.
This works on mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, sea lice, and more (although TBH, if this list of bugs gets any longer I may just stay indoors forever!!).
Promising review: "I discovered this item on TikTok and found it to be quite interesting. I was skeptical to purchase at first but decided to give it a try since my kid’s bug bites swell and are incredibly itchy. I’m amazed at how well it works. Tried it the other night on my daughter’s mosquito bite, and it provided immediate relief. The swelling around the bite went down and itching stopped after a minute or two. It’s easy to use. It does leave a round imprint on the skin but disappears after a couple of minutes. My 9-year-old daughter uses it on her own bug bites. I have recommended this to family and friends who are considering purchasing the product. Love it!" —Garima Chauhan
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
6. A pair of wireless sleep headphones that will play white noise or the music of your choice in a comfy headband, so you don't have to risk your ears getting sore while ya snooze.
Promising review: "I love this headband. The band is comfortable in the head. Super easy to set up and connect to your phone, even on iPhones. The earphone can easily be adjusted and place right by your ears. Charging port is located on the rear end of the headband but you wouldn't even feel it existing. The sound quality is good. And the controls are very satisfying to press. I'm in with love this headband!" —Nico
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
7. Or a pair of CozyPhones designed specifically for kids, with comfort, safety, and a commitment to protecting the city of Gotham in mind.
CozyPhones is a Virginia-based, veteran-owned family business established in 2015 that specializes in comfortable, accessible headphones for children.
Promising review: "Comfortable, easy to use and overall a great product! I bought three of these for a 3-, 6- and 7-year-old to wear on a flight, for use with their Kindles. They fit their heads snug, but were not too tight. You can adjust the speaker inside the headband easily to fit over their ears. The kids wore them for about two hours, and even pulled them over their eyes to snooze! Great product, excellent quality, and highly portable without taking up much room! I'd highly recommend these for kids over 3!" —Rihcampoop
Get it from Amazon for $15.97+ (available in five styles).
8. A set of stackable stick-shaped ice molds reviewers looooove because the ice is narrow enough to plop into their water bottles, whether they're using plain ice or juice as a flavor enhancer. Plus the shape is super fun to use to make chocolate sticks!
Promising review: "I got these to make ice cubes that I could fit into hot water bottles to make 'cold water bottles.' I'm in the big heat wave and it's been over 100 every day for the last week, with no sign of it letting up any time soon. These are quick and easy and the cold water bottles have been the only thing helping me sleep in a room anywhere between 80 and 90 degrees at night. I love the lids! It makes my ice trays easy to stack and more secure. I wish all ice trays came with lids like this!" —AJ Stark
Get a set of three from Amazon for $8.99.
9. A "sport-brella," which is an SPF 50+ maneuverable personal umbrella with a universal clamp that'll latch onto any chair you own. Boom, instant shade no matter where you've parked your human self, whether it's the porch, the beach, or the park.
Psst — a lot of reviewers swear by this for easy hands-free shade solutions for strollers and wheelchairs as well!
Promising review: "I received this umbrella last night and used it all morning today. I live in Vegas, and there is no shade at all in my backyard. I like to spend as much time as possible outside, and I have two patios and a medium-sized yard — medium-sized for Vegas, that is, which is not that large. I wanted to be able to sit on either patio as well as in other areas of the yard. But the winds gust so strongly here that I have watched patio umbrellas and even a pergola destroyed and blown half way across the yard. This little umbrella gives me a perfect solution. It is very lightweight and easy to carry in its handy bag. I was able to attach it to chairs easily and securely. The umbrella is a nice size when opened. It was very easy to change the tilt. By changing the tilt, I was able to shade both myself and the table that held my laptop all day. I highly recommend this umbrella to anyone who wants good, portable, easy-to-use shade that can be attached to a variety of chairs, tables, etc." —Deborah M. Okey
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in two sizes and eight colors).
10. A set of itty bitty dermaplaning razors you can use to take care of those lil' unibrow hairs that keep dodging your tweezers or work whatever face fuzzies you might want to take care of in a gentle way — an especially handy tool when many of us can't head to a salon like we normally would.
This tool also helps soften skin by gently exfoliating as you use it!
Promising review: "First time I have bought these, and I love them! So easy to use, and I can't believe how well they work. I used them for the peach fuzz on the sides of my face (sideburn and cheek area) and mustache area. The fuzz is really pale, but I think that my makeup looks so much smoother without it. I only do it about once a month, maybe a little more often. I was using a disposable razor, but this is quicker and seems to do a better job. (It's a LOT quicker! and easier, too!) I did try the little guard thing for my brows. I would never try to actually shape my brows, but I did use it to clean up the bigger areas under them. And if you are someone who has to clean up between them (unibrow) this would be really efficient." —Annette
Get a set of three from Amazon for $4.99.
11. A broom for pet and human hair that can work on any type of floor, but is specifically designed to pull it up from the carpet deeper than even a lot of vacuums can reach, so you can go on an alarming but satisfying mission to the depths of your rugs.
An embarrassing confession: my hair gets so ingrained in the carpet that a vacuum truly does nothing for it. In fact, to make matters worse, weird particles get stuck in the hair on the floor, which is stuck to the carpet, so I often was just unrooting clumps of hair from the floor with my hands (sorry for the visual). I bought this broom and it immediately started pulling it up GOBS of hair. My carpet like, genuinely changed color (turns out the pink was supposed to be much pinker, whoops). Anyway, do with that semi-horrifying information what you will.
Promising review: "I cannot say enough good things about this product! We have three German Shepherds and no one told me they shed 365 days per year and this broom helps my house to stay hair-free. The handle stretches out and is super easy to use to get underneath furniture, but you can also collapse it down and use to across your furniture too. Super easy to clean — rinse it off with soapy water. I love the squeegee side to go across my area rugs and get up all of the dog hair and then use the broom part across the tile and under the furniture and get the hair into the dustpan. I use for for every room in my house — this broom has replaced every other broom in my house! If you have pets you need this — you won't be disappointed. I am going to buy one for everyone in my family who has pets as their next gift from me — they are that good and affordable!" —Tammy M.
Get it from Amazon for $12.44.
12. A scent-free, cordless Thermacell mosquito-repelling shield that claims to be six times more effective than 42 (!!) citronella candles at keeping the pesky critters off your back porch and yard. It generates heat to disperse deterrent from a repellent mat, which gives a 15 feet worth of protection for 12 hours — all without a trace of DEET.
Promising review: "I had my suspicions about this product but was getting desperate this mosquito season. This is so easy to operate! There is a mild to minimal scent that it lets off but it isn't unpleasant at all. I carry it with me to do chores in the evenings and don't get bit on my walk to the barn we use it to eat dinner outside and we even use it while fishing! So far not a single bite when in the radius! Love this!" —Ditzel
Get it from Amazon for 19.98+ (available in two colors).
13. A set of cheerful, color-lined silicone baking mats to lengthen the life of your pans *and* make for much easier cleanup for all your baking and cooking misadventures.
Promising review: "These mats really make baking a lot easier. Nothing sticks to the mats. I used them for baking cookies and had no issues at all. Even with my flimsiest spatula, I was able to get the cookies off with no effort and nothing sticking. They are also super easy to clean, just wipe them down. And they are easy to store. I can either roll them up and tuck them in a drawer or leave them flat in a larger drawer. The best part about the mats are the three sizes. Lots of versatility." —Sweet Pea
Get a set of three from Amazon for $12.50.
14. An at-home Old Fashioned cocktail infusion kit complete with dehydrated oranges, sweet Michigan cherries and handmade bitters-infused sugar cubes so you can not only serve good at-home cocktails, but the *chef's kiss* kind that'll make your friends think you snuck them from a bartender.
InBooze is a Michigan-based, Black woman-owned Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in cocktail infusion kits for home and wholesale use.
Promising review: "These are great! I got the strawberry margarita for myself and the Old Fashioned for my partner. He is a big Old Fashioned drinker, and has strong opinions about what makes a good one versus a bad one, and he was very impressed with the flavor this infused into the bourbon. Such an easy way to make more interesting drinks at home, especially now when we can’t easily go out to bars!" —Katelynn Tracey
15. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which will truly do a number on everything from dirty stove tops to grimy sinks to caked-over ovens. A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "Honestly I was very skeptical when I first purchased. Everyone on social media was talking about how amazing this product was for cleaning around the house and I just thought they were all jumping on some kind of band wagon. Of course I caved and had to try it for myself. Needless to say I’m very impressed! It removed stubborn mold and grime from my shower tile grout with use of a hard bristle tooth brush. It removed hard water stains from my sinks and faucets. I noticed it really does remove mineral build up, but it takes a lot of elbow grease and repetitive applications before you start seeing progress. The texture feels similar to when you mix honey with sugar to make a lip scrub, except it’s super fine grit and more pasty like putty or clay. It works amazing so far! No overpowering smell (barely any smell at all), easy to use, and a little product goes a long way. I haven’t tried it on rust yet so we’ll see how that goes. Over all very pleased and impressed so far. Highly recommend!" —Marissa
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
16. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven't noticed over time.
17. A conditioning and healing castor oil full of vitamins and fatty-acids that won't just strengthen weak hair, but will help you maintain hair health over time. Reviewers mention seeing improvements in growth and strength within a week, with noticeable results within a few months.
FWIW, it also helps condition and strengthen eyelashes, eyebrows, and skin, so it really just shows up for you no matter what the task.
Promising review: "I started using this product as soon as I received it. My eyelashes and brows are already improving. It is so easy to use. When you put it on, it is a little globby but that's okay, it is fine that way. I put it on about 15 minutes before I go to bed and it is dry by the time I am ready for sleep. It doesn't get in my eyes at all. In the morning, I just wipe my lashes and brows with a cleansing cloth and use a lash comb. Perfect. I bought this product after doing some research. It had the most positive reviews so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did." —Suzanne Harrington
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
18. A chic glass-based, silicone-topped reusable coffee cup made with all sustainable and recyclable materials and designed to fit neatly under at-home coffee machines, so you can grab and go.
Promising review: "I am the kind of person who loves to order large drinks but never finishes them. I bought this as a way to not only save on the amount of plastic/paper cups I use, but as a way to ensure that I will actually drink whatever beverage I am purchasing. I mainly use this for coffee and tea, but I love how easy it is to clean. I love that the mouth part is silicone, making it easy to clean and easy to drink out of it. It is a great reusable little mug that easily fits in my purse and in my car cupholder. I highly recommend this product!" —Barbra
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in seven colors).
19. A handy electric toothbrush a ton of reviewers swear by for helping whiten their teeth — it's made with charcoal-infused bristles to better remove surface stains, has three brushing modes to adapt to the sensitivity of your teeth, *and* its battery can last up to four weeks.
Psst — it's also designed to be gentler on gums that are more prone to bleeding, aka gingivitis. Win-win!
Promising review: "I bought two of these, one in black and another in white. My wife and I just love it. Feels like you just got out of a cleaning. Super easy to use, great functionality (the two minute timer is just brilliant). Recommended this to all of my friends!" —Asaf G.
Get it from Burst Oral Care for $69.99 (available in three colors and a subscription service for replaceable heads).
20. A foot file just as effective — if not more so! — than going to a salon. This will remove calluses and hard or cracked skin from your feet with some gentle, pain-free rubbing. It works whether your feet are dry or wet at the time, and will leave your heels so soft you might start petting them.
Promising review: "I was BLOWN AWAY by this product! I have dealt with calloused, cracked heels for as long as I can remember. Some things have worked better than others in the past, but I’ve been in a rut of bad feet for the past several months. Based on the reviews and before/after pics I had to give this a shot though! I gave it a go before getting in the shower and was just so impressed with how easy to use it was and how incredibly it worked. It took less than 15 minutes between both feet and VERY LITTLE pressure/effort was required. This product gave me better results than most professional pedicures I’ve had!" —Khall
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
21. A set of Bottle Bright tablets so you can easily clear all those caked-on stains in your bottles, travel mugs, and even coffee makers without scrubbing them into eternity.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! Natural, biodegradable, effective and easy to use! I have multiple Hydro Flasks and reusable water bottles, the oldest ones being six years old. I use to have trouble cleaning out the lingering scents from the liquids they hold, so I have them designated for coffee/tea only, water only, wine only, etc. Got these cleaning tablets. Popped one into my horribly stained tea/coffee Hydro Flask overnight. And it was scentless and cleaned in the morning!" —Kat
Get a set of six from Amazon for $8.
22. A subscription to EveryPlate, an affordable, easy-to-use meal kit service that you can customize to your needs instead of eating the same freezer pizza every night (it ... me).
With the subscription, you can specify whether you want servings for two or four people, and whether you want three, four, or five meals per week. Each meal arrives with all of the fresh ingredients you need and easy-to-follow instructions. You can select your meals from the site's Weekly Menu, which shows up to three weeks in advance and includes 13 meals, along with the list of ingredients and instructions so you can peruse them in advance.
Promising review: "Not only are the recipes easy to follow with a minimal amount of cleanup afterwards, but the food is delicious!" —David Sirota
Get it from EveryPlate for $4.99/serving.