We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of vintage cat-eye sunglasses that come in so many colors it will be virtually impossible not to find one that matches your 'tude.
Promising review: "These are perfect. I ordered these for summer and just wanted some cute cat eye sunnies little did I know these were better than what I had expected and maybe even better than the more expensive version from Nordstrom Quay. I will be ordering again! They aren't too tight on my head and feel like an expensive pair!" —Kat
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in nine styles).
2. A small crushed ice machine with a *ton* of useful purposes — people mention using it for homemade Sno Cones, Frappuccinos, or even just a fix for anyone who loves crushed ice from the gas station or fast food restaurants they might not to get to very often now.
Promising review: "I really like crushed (read: Sonic) ice, but I've not been getting soft drinks there since the pandemic started up. So, I decided to try this. For the price, I was surprised how good this gadget is. My half-moon ice cubes from my ice maker fit well, I can do about eight cubes at a time. The cranking is not hard, just make sure it's on a surface that the rubber feet can grip. I like the ice texture." —CJG
Get it from Amazon for $20.98.
3. A sparkling-wine saver to keep your bubblies bubbling, so you can pop your prosecco any day of the week without worrying about wasting the leftovers.
I purchased one of these at the aggressive behest of a friend, and it's LEGIT. I told myself I was a Red Wine Lady my whole life because it was easier to save for later, but now that I don't live in constant fear of wasting the bubbly stuff, I am an All Wine Lady and have finally achieved my truest form.
Promising review: "This product was a real surprise for me, I was never able to keep my bubblies as fresh and bubbly after the first opening. Three days later, and my expensive BRUT tastes just as nice. Frankly, this is probably going to become my go-to gift from now on... pair a nice bottle to it and voila! Thumbs up!" —RonBY
Check out BuzzFeed's review of the wine saver here!
Get it from Amazon for $11.97.
4. A set of 50,000 (!!) highly popular, 100% biodegradable water beads that are basically microscopic when they arrive, but expand into small, bouncy jelly-like balls when exposed to water. People love them for at-home spa treatments, for fun games with kids, for making stress balls, for home decorating — the world is your water bead oyster.
Promising review: "Quarantine made me do it but I’m not sorry. Don’t bother buying the expensive name brand Orbeez — these are essentially the same and work great. My kids LOVE these! A million uses and great for all ages of kids (except for babies). We have filled up a huge bin and used cups to scoop and play. We have put them in the water table outside. We have used a funnel to fill up balloons and make homemade squishy stress balls. We have made foot spas. We have talked about filling a baby wading pool and lounging, but I’m not willing to buy enough. 😂TIPS — a small amount of these goes a LONG way. About half the beads in this container will fill up half of a Rubbermaid garage storage tub. Just pour them into your container with a large amount of water and wait, wait, wait. Did I mention WAIT — It will take ONE TO TWO DAYS for them to fully expand, so plan ahead!!! We’ve gotten hours of fun and I’ve also heard they’re good for gardens, so you can dispose of them there when you’re done (though you might want to do your own research on that one!)" —Deeber
Get a set of 50,000 from Amazon for $7.99.
5. A rainbow prism suncatcher you can easily hang indoors or out to refract sunlight and make a bunch of teensy little rainbows all over the place, like you're living in your own little magical realm.
6. A soft silicone coffee straw designed to be super gentle on your teeth and mouth and help prevent you from getting a ton of coffee stains on your teeth. Its thin design means it can slide right into the sipping hole of small caps like Starbucks, too.
KoffieStraw is a family-owned small business that specializes in sustainable silicone straws made with comfort, safety, and convenience in mind.
Psst — this straw works for both iced *and* hot coffee, and is also completely dishwasher-safe.
Promising review: "I’m in love with this straw. I have been using stainless steel straws with silicone tops. But this straw is just so very comfortable to use." —Sandra
Get it from The Grommet for $9.95 (available in four colors).
7. An assortment of international snacks so you can take a whole trip around the globe without ever leaving the living room.
Each assortment is a mix of salty and sweet, and is curated so meltables like chocolate don't ship out in the warmer months!
Promising review: "Fun quarantine activity. The kids absolutely LOVED this, they acted like YouTube unboxers😅 We really liked the guide that they sent us. We will be purchasing more from this brand." —Mandy
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
8. A shampoo scalp massager you can use in the shower to massage and exfoliate your scalp, not just helping promote hair health and growth, but making showers feel 800 times more decadent than they have any right to be.
Promising review: I cannot explain how good this feels when your using it! It relaxes you and for sure is better than just using your fingertips to shampoo your hair. It actually goes down to the roots and makes sure that it gets into all the spots it can to clean your hair. I can tell you right now that my hair has never felt more smoother than after I started using this product. I would definitely recommend this!" —Romie Patel
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in three colors).
9. A leak-proof sphere ice mold to make everything you drink feel so top shelf and fancy that you may just spend your entire night writing a self-insert James Bond fan fiction.
Promising review: "These spherical ice cube makers are a lot of fun. Given that they're pretty cheap, I really wish I had bought them earlier! I was able to get significantly clearer spheres of ice when I boiled tap water before freezing (I poured it into the mold while it was still hot)." —dyanecek
Get a set of two from Amazon for $11.95 (available in eight shapes).
10. A combination sleep mask with wireless headphones so you can listen to white noise, audiobooks, or music to relax without risking your ears getting snore while you snooze. Bonus: it's designed to work for side sleepers, and the inside is contoured with a cooling memory foam so you don't feel pressure on your eyes, either.
It takes about two hours to charge, with each charge offering 10 hours of continuous play time.
Promising review: "I love, love, love this mask! I was truly impressed by the sound quality of those little speakers! Very comfortable to wear and sleep in various positions. It is a blackout mask and trust me if you have it on correctly, you will not see any light at all. I normally have difficulty falling asleep, but now I can't wait to put it on, because I Bluetooth it to my phone, turn on my sleep meditation, and I promise you I am sleep in about 10 minutes or less. I accidentally overslept last week because I forgot to turn my alarm back on and when I took off the mask the sun was shining bright so I knew I was late — thankfully not too late. The charge on the mask lasts a long time as well." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.97.
11. A gorgeous fluttering crop top so you can beat the heat *and* maintain your vintage, slightly mysterious aesthetic with its fluttery sleeves and unique tie.
Promising review: "I was invited to a winery in Temecula with friends and didn't want to wear a dress because of the heat. I was eyeing this too online and pulled the trigger on a Medium hoping it would close on my 36C chest because Large tops usually fit long on the shoulder seams. IT FIT LIKE A DREAM! It has a clip near the tassels that you tie to it is super secure. I paired it with jeans also from Target from Unique Vintage." —Jgutierrez
Get it from Target for $20 (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and three colors).
12. A set of eye-popping fine-point pens designed for planners and journals that will not only delight anyone with their easy gliding, but also the way they never bleed through pages.
Promising review: "The best pens out there! I love love love these pens!! I’m all about superfine tip pens. These are absolutely amazing! They glide and fill in areas and no bleed through. I use them to color in my mandala meditation coloring book, markers and colored pencils didn’t work for me. I need to buy more!!!" —Carol E. Adams
Get a set of 18 from Amazon for $7.99.
13. A set of super chic reusable, washable mesh bags in assorted colors, so there will always be one that just *happens* to match your outfit (totally by accident!).
Promising review: "Very pleased. Bag colors are great, material feels sturdy, handle and bag have good stretch. Cute, and made me look forward to grocery shopping. Keeping them in the car as they'll be handy for other things too. Especially book sales. 😊" —L Marie Townsend
Get a set of five from Amazon for $16.98.
14. A Memory Lane candle made with rich scents like vanilla, amaretto, and dark musk that also comes with its own ~surprise~ curated '70s R&B playlist, so you can enjoy the vibe long after the candle's blown out.
Treble & Flame is a Florida-based, Black-owned Etsy shop established in 2020 that specializes in 100% soy candles with carefully curated playlists.
Promising review: "First off, the packaging of the product was gorgeous. It was wrapped so well and presented even better. I bought Purple Rain, Bonita Applebum, and Ascension. The scents were all amazing and different in their own way. I love them and can’t wait to purchase more! I think these will also make great gifts for my girlfriends. The customer service is also probably the only thing better than these candles. They are super responsive and reached out about my purchase! I will be purchasing again." —mallory jordan
Check out the rest of Treble & Flame's candles for more scent/sound combinations.
15. Plus a rechargeable, flameless electric lighter to replace all your old gas ones — this is a godsend for anyone trying to light deeper candles or even fireplaces and gas stoves with minimal effort.
People also swear by this for camping! It comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I'm a big weenie about fire (LOL, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in five colors).
16. A jar of Aztec healing clay masks for acne that essentially suck the gunk out of your pores (and pre-existing acne) like a vacuum, and will leave your skin feeling so smooth and firm you'll want to pet it.
Promising review: "I woke up with six tiny pimples on my right cheek this morning. This was delivered today so I decided to give it a try. Mixed with water, left on for 10-15 minutes. The pimples are gone. I’ve never bought a product that has had such immediate results. This is magic. I can’t believe I waited so long to buy it." —Samantha Jensen
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
17. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on your glass in just 20 seconds, so you can rest easy with your nightly glass of Pinot knowing you've spared yourself the infamous Post-Wine Headache or allergic reactions.
It's also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed. Drop It recommends 1-2 drops for each glass of white wine, 2-3 for a glass of red, and 7-9 if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be raring to go!
Promising review: "I became really sensitive to wine in my thirties and through a lot of trial and painful error, I thought I might have to give up on wine altogether. Then I found out about the preservatives being a possible cause and decided to give this product a shot. So glad I did!! I'm still pretty sensitive to reds but this helps tremendously so that I can have a glass with dinner without a headache immediately settling in. Whites cause me no problem what so ever! I love that it takes so little product to make a difference to a whole bottle. Just a few drops, a few minutes and we are good to go." —CastawayIrons
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
18. A pair of ridiculously soft seamless bike shorts from Free People perfect for wearing under your favorite summer dresses, running errands, or lounging around the house.
These shorts come in a bazillion rotating colors because they sell out so quickly you might blink and miss them. I own a pair in pink (that is me being v cheeky above) and can confirm that they are so comfortable that I genuinely had to look down and make sure I wasn't naked a few times, but still opaque enough to venture out into the world without worrying about everyone seeing your booty. I probably own 10 pairs of bike shorts now (don't look at me), and these are the comfiest by far.
Promising review: "From the comfortable stretching fabric to the integrated design, these are my go-to for exercise shorts or when I want a little more under a short dress. Even the label info is printed, so no bumps, seams or uncomfortable tags to worry about. So comfortable you could forget you have them on." —Larimar
Get it from Free People for $20 (available in women's sizes XS-L and five colors).
19. A tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, making you as powerful as the Starbucks mermaid herself. It also doesn't need to be plugged in, cleans with a quick stream of hot running water, and is teensy for storing.
Promising review: "A MUST-have. All of my friends and family had this so naturally I had to get one and I am obsessed. Makes every homemade coffee taste like you went out and bought one. Very affordable and worth every penny. I love that is comes with a cute holder for it." —Kayla Dillinger
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in five styles).
20. A thick clear lip gloss that glides on without getting so sticky that half your hair ends up in your mouth the second you get hit by a gust of wind, and will give your lips the perfectly dewy shine of your Instagram dreams.
The flavors include Mint, Rosehip, Mango, Coconut, and Argan oil.
Promising review: "The cute little package that these glosses came in came pretty fast. The glosses themselves are moisturizing, come out easy, and VERY thick. If I ever run out (I feel like I won’t for years — a little of this goes a long way) I’d purchase this again." —nessie
Get a set of three from Amazon for $3.95 (available in six flavor combos).
21. A travel-sized whipped shower frosting so even those of us without bathtubs can feel decadent as heck while we're getting our suds on. Each of these comes with three unique layers of soapy ~frosting~ in so many combos that it might actually make your mouth water.
Indulgence Spa is a Maryland-based, Black woman-owned Etsy shop established in 2015 that specializes in soaps, hair care, and body products.
Promising review: "These were SO GOOD, I can't wait to order more. They foam up way more than you think they will! If you ever start selling body lotions, please let me know!" —alterashley