1. The Supermom
They have coloring books, crayons, crackers, kids on leashes, prizes for who is the quietest, flashing toys, portable dvd player, etc etc.
They often say: “You are being so good; someone is ready for their reward for when we land.”
3. The Fearful-flyer
They are easily identified by their white knuckles as they clench the armrests the entire flight, and their constant ordering of ginger ale.
They often say: “Did you feel that?!? Why is there so much turbulence? Did you know pilots can work 16 hours without a break and often fall asleep at command?”
4. The First-timer
They slowly walk down the aisle looking at every seat number, they read the safety pamphlet, they have no idea where to sit and often sit in another’s assigned spot.
They can be heard saying: “This is my first flight.”
*Not to be confused with the fearful-flyer, even though they may show similar behaviors.
5. The Flirt
Often identified by their close proximity to the flight attendants, their asking of personal questions, and their showing of way too much personal information.
They often say clever lines like: “Come here often?” “I just got out of a relationship and I’m taking a trip to find myself.”
6. The Absolutely Adorable old couple
They travel in pairs, look out for each other in the airport, and yell at full volume as to hear each other (and yet still can’t).
They can be heard saying things like: “LOOK AT HER SWEATSHIRT, SHE GOES TO COLLEGE” “WHAT?” “SHE GOES TO COLLEGE” “WHAT?”
8. The Redneck
They often talk so loudly the whole plane can hear them, every few words they say would be bleeped out by the TSA, and their conversation revolves around their hatred for their job and their love of hunting trips.
Conversation consists of: “Yeah, deer season should be good this year, and also I hate my boss.”
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- A former UK politician has made a moving apology for voting against same-sex marriage, 3 years after the first ceremonies.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔