1. When they say "beg" you picture:
When in reality they mean
2. "Dinner" is what they call lunch, and "Supper" is their version of dinner
3. Translation time: "pop" is actually soda!
4. Midwest summers are ridiculously hot
5. Winters... well you now live in the Tundra.
6. Towns are identified by their water towers
7. This is their version of "mountains"
8. Wrestling is just as big as football out here
9. Heat lightning storms are a thing
10. Instead of Safeway's they have this:
11. Instead of Circle K's they have this:
12. Psh.. Starbucks what? They have this:
But be prepared, Midwesterners like their coffee strong!
13. They watch this show religiously
14. Tornados to them are no big deal:
But for you:
15. What you picture when they say "silo":
What them mean when they say "silo":
16. This is what most of their highways look like
17. This is where most of their shopping is done
18. "Speech" is a competition here
19. They have much knowledge of corn
20. They have captured happiness and put it all in one place
21. They have tons of summer festivals for everything!
22. Did I mention the ice?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!