1. You get back on campus totally motivated that you will bring up all those low grades
2. You caught up on sleep over break so you are re-energized!
3. But then it hits you...
...and hits you...
...and hits you.
4. This is when you remember why you needed a break.
5. Your professors presume you only did homework over break.
6. You didn't buy any replacement school supplies like you told yourself you would.
7. All that sitting around over break made you realize how busy you were during school.
8. The cafeteria food re-enters your daily routine.
9. You rush through all the assignments you had all those extra days for...that you kept putting off.
10. By the end of the first week back you're exhausted.
11. You find you have even less motivation than you did before break.
12. You begin the countdown to Thanksgiving break.
13. Hang in there kid...We've all been there.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!