You've finally put the finishing touches on your house and you're pretty proud of the results...
1. If you love free things, then practice your origami skills by making a pencil holder with paper you stole from the printer.
2. If you love shabby chic, then store your tissues in Ball jars.
3. If you love ergonomics and don't give a hoot about design, then build yourself a $22 standing desk with a few pieces of Ikea furniture.
4. If you love to always be in the know, then stand up your iPhone with a paper clip.
5. If you love whimsical accents, then brighten up your trash can by knotting some yarn on the mesh.
6. If you love abstract designs, then embroider your notebook with some needle and thread.
7. If you love pretty patterns, then give your pens a makeover with some Washi-Tape.
8. If you love bright accents, then take notes on these fancy clipboards.
10. If you love your plants like pets, then glue three cheap bowls together to make an elevated desk planter.
11. If you love your plants like pets BUT don't really want to try to think about keeping them alive while you work, then turn your pens into fake succulents.
12. If you love nature, then decorate an old mousepad with some stenciling or floral fabric.
Learn how to make this deer mousepad at This Little Street or this floral mousepad on The Crafted Life.