We all know Winnie the Pooh, right? Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff.
Bet you didn't know that Winnie the Pooh and his friends in the Hundred Acre Wood are some of the sassiest creatures alive. Here is the proof, along with some epic Winnie the Pooh quotes...
1. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.”
2. “Oh Tigger, where are your manners?"
3. “Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
4. "Some people care too much. I think it's called love.”
5. "It means just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering."
Am I bothered?
6. “When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.”
7. “I wonder what Piglet is doing."
8. Ah, bless the little dears...
9. Such dear little things...
And let's not forget that Winnie the Pooh - and his friends - gain their sassiest from being totally, completely, one hundred percent happy with who they are.
10. “A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.”
And that is something we can aspire to.