1. When Nicki Minaj spoke for us all when she was like, "I have cellulite, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
2. When Emma Stone wondered why the hell she was being asked about her physical appearance when she has a personality.
3. And really wasn't afraid to hammer this point home.
4. When Jennifer Lawrence was asked about her ~pre-Oscars diet~ and she responded with this.
5. When Adele was asked whether she felt "pressure" to lose weight and pointed out that she actually hasn't done too badly by just being her damn self.
6. While Lea Michele reminded us that it's OK to not conform to physical stereotypes.
7. When Lorde gave this utterly perfect comment after a magazine photoshopped out her spots in photos of her performing.
8. When Kourtney Kardashian was body-shamed by her own goddamn boyfriend months after giving birth, and told him to GTFO.
9. When Mindy Kaling had zero time for patronising comments about her body.
10. When Lady Gaga reminded us that criticism about her weight came from everyone OTHER than herself.
"You were getting criticised about your weight. During this time, seeing those photos, seeing those fans’ posts, did that help you get a healthier self-esteem?"
"Well, you know… My self-esteem was fine. It was everybody else’s problem. I didn’t have a problem with my weight. The world did."
11. When Tina Fey and Amy Poehler drew attention to the unfair pressure and expectations placed on women to look a certain way.
While male weight loss is oh so impressive.
12. And Hilary Duff pointed out how badly obsession with weight can affect young women.
13. When Khloé Kardashian refused to talk about other celebrities' weights because hello, it's none of her business.
14. And when Kelly Clarkson had this gloriously concise response to all the ~opinions~ about her weight.
15. When Anne Hathaway wondered why she was answering questions about her fitness regime during an interview about the film she'd just starred in.
16. And Jennifer Lawrence was equally baffled.
17. When Keira Knightley perfectly summed up how women often feel they can't win.
18. When Jennifer Lawrence put this paparazzo in his place.
19. While Rihanna totally owned her outfit and gave zero fucks what anyone else thought.
20. When Ariana Grande told us to stop judging each other and stop pressuring ourselves to be ~perfect~.
21. When Anna Kendrick told us all to stop comparing ourselves with images in magazines.
22. And Khloé Kardashian reminded us of the same, with brutal honesty.
23. When Rihanna pointed out that no one thinks they're perfect.
Or, you know, the bomb dot com from head to toe.