The Konami Code is a video game cheat code that famously would give a player an additional 30 lives if entered in the 1988 Nintendo Entertainment System video game “Contra.”
Since the advent of the internet, website programmers have sometimes included “Easter eggs” (bonus content) that can only be unlocked by entering the Konami code on the site’s homepage.
11. UPDATE - 1:45 p.m.: Easy Living magazine’s reply to BuzzFeed’s raptor-related inquiry indicates that the magazine editorial staff may not have been aware of the amazing Easter egg.
@ellievhall Our official comment? We love our coding team even more! Thanks for passing on!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.