1. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were originally expected to watch the Nets vs. Cavaliers game from a VIP box, but officials confirmed Sunday that the royals would be sitting courtside for the second half of the game.
3. Past evidence suggests that Prince William is a Jay Z fan, so he was undoubtedly excited about meeting Bey and Jay as well.
4. Finally, a few minutes into the third quarter, the royal couple took their seats.
5. America’s “royal” couple was already sitting courtside.
6. And then, during the next break, it happened.
7. Will and Kate’s attendance at the game — their first NBA game — was to celebrate a new partnership between The Royal Foundation’s United for Wildlife and Coach Core programs and the league’s NBA Cares global social responsibility program
Let’s get a playdate for Prince George and Blue Ivy in the books pronto.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards which is fueling violence behind bars.
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶