1. “Charles Ross is known to go around Manatee county and create situations in order to harass and annoy people while filming it and then putting it on you tube [sic].”
3. “Ross then challenged the victim asking if he wanted to hit him.”
4. “All the while Owens was filming the crime with a camera.”
5. “The victim stated this battery was unwanted and filled out an affidavit.”
6. “Several other victims came forward but were too embarrassed to pursue charges.”
7. “I took possession of the camera as evidence. The manager of the movie theater, Mr. Douchkoff, also trespassed both Ross and Owens in my presence and both subjects stated they understood they would be arrested should they return to the theater.”
8. UPDATE: Charles Ross was charged with battery and released on a $750 bond. A court date has been for February.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people have died after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.