1. “Charles Ross is known to go around Manatee county and create situations in order to harass and annoy people while filming it and then putting it on you tube [sic].”
3. “Ross then challenged the victim asking if he wanted to hit him.”
4. “All the while Owens was filming the crime with a camera.”
5. “The victim stated this battery was unwanted and filled out an affidavit.”
6. “Several other victims came forward but were too embarrassed to pursue charges.”
7. “I took possession of the camera as evidence. The manager of the movie theater, Mr. Douchkoff, also trespassed both Ross and Owens in my presence and both subjects stated they understood they would be arrested should they return to the theater.”
8. UPDATE: Charles Ross was charged with battery and released on a $750 bond. A court date has been for February.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀