1. “Charles Ross is known to go around Manatee county and create situations in order to harass and annoy people while filming it and then putting it on you tube [sic].”
3. “Ross then challenged the victim asking if he wanted to hit him.”
4. “All the while Owens was filming the crime with a camera.”
5. “The victim stated this battery was unwanted and filled out an affidavit.”
6. “Several other victims came forward but were too embarrassed to pursue charges.”
7. “I took possession of the camera as evidence. The manager of the movie theater, Mr. Douchkoff, also trespassed both Ross and Owens in my presence and both subjects stated they understood they would be arrested should they return to the theater.”
8. UPDATE: Charles Ross was charged with battery and released on a $750 bond. A court date has been for February.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.