21 Wall Storage Ideas For When You Have No More Room
Stop tripping all over the stuff that's found its way to your floor :(.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Create storage hooks and mount handy baskets right where you need them on your walls with sturdy moldable clay. It'll free up some drawer space for other stuff. Yep, it holds up in the shower too!
2. Mount some fishing rod racks (actually built for garage doors!) on a garage wall to corral all your long-handled yard tools.
3. But rely on a DEEP hook for those bigger yard tools that aren't just going to play nice with other tools on the same rack.
5. Install a floating bookshelf to turn a stack of favorite reads on your floor you keep stumbling over into a magic trick.
6. And float bookshelf ledges so you'll know exactly where your kid's fave bedtime story is, lest a fit occur.
7. Park your hand tools on magnetic strips that'll surprise you with their capacity to hold up heavier stuff! After all, that toolbox was taking up too much workbench space.
8. Or you can mount a galvanized steel pegboard system as a ~versatile~ (but sturdy!) storage surface for your growing tool collection.
9. Empty your overstuffed jewelry box and put your baubles into a hanging jewelry organizer with necklace loops so your fave statement piece won't be a tangled mess next time you decide to wear it.
10. Feature your fave jewelry and accessories with a lightweight accessory organizer packed with hooks to hold all those earrings you SWORE you lost but were just underneath a pile of bracelets on your dresser.
11. Or go baubles to the wall with a wall-mounted jewelry cabinet that just so happens to pull double duty as a mirror. And it locks. AND has LED lights inside.
12. Switch to a wall-mount shop vac because your droid-like vac has proven to be *quite* the tripping hazard to navigate around over the years.
13. Put a lid on protests about your caps making their way from the shelf to the floor with a cap rack you can put on the back of a door or mount on the wall!
14. Rehouse souvenirs from your travels and other stuff you can no longer spare table surfaces to display on this geometric wall shelf to draw even more attention to those beauts. ANY excuse to tell about that time your realized your Airbnb was a tent....
15. Store your serious cutlery on a magnetic knife strip (it only looks expensive) instead of that clunky old knife block squatting on your kitchen counter.
16. Rid your junk drawer of rattling (still good?) batteries with this battery organizer that'll *also* test them out so you only hold onto the usable ones.
17. Consider using horizontal shoe racks in those areas where you can't store shoe boxes or just, tbh, need to get them up off the clear and out of your clumsy path.
18. Get a lil' industrial with some iron pipe shelf brackets you can customize with your own shelves for a seriously pricey look your Insta followers will adore.
19. Add some hidden storage that'll quickly become a showpiece with this cabinet decked out in a sliding barn door big enough to hold (some of) your latest wine store haul.
20. Lock chemicals like paint thinner or any of your more prized tools away in a lockable steel cabinet that'll look so nice above your workbench.
21. Can't even spare a dish for your keys? Gather key rings and mail into this 2-in-1 entry organizer and never run 10 minutes late again because your left your keys in your coat pocket! Maybe!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.