34 Useful Stocking Stuffers They'll Really Appreciate
Stuff besides candy, naturally.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2017, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2018 version of this post!
2. A set of phone camera lenses they'll be able to use for amazing vacation photos that only *look* like they had to lug around hefty camera equipment to achieve.
4. A skyline of bookmarks that may help them keep their page in the books they just got for the holidays that they're reading all at once.
9. A set of silicone beer savers for keeping a six-pack of the good stuff fresh in case of emergencies.
10. A ~secretive~ brush where they can stash some cash as a little extra insurance both at home and on journeys.
12. A set of mini screwdrivers that'll become indispensible in their tool kit for eyeglasses, appliances, and lots of other essential bits.
13. A set of stainless-steel straws and a cleaning tool so their at-home iced coffee obsession won't create an island of plastic straws in the ocean.
15. A tube of toothpaste that'll get My Little Pony fans super excited for oral health. Every little thing helps!
16. A deck of Harry Potter cards because everyone should have a good deck of cards on hand for traveling, passing the time, whatever!
17. A magnifying LED makeup mirror they can tuck into a bag and use to turn a flat surface into a vanity.
20. A spare pair of ear buds because these tiny things we rely on so heavily are incredibly easy to lose and these can be their backup!
22. A 14-pack of stain erasers to lighten the wear and tear their red wine love is taking on their teeth.
24. A 3-in-1 avocado tool the family member who just discovered avocado toast will find indispensable.
26. A 13-pack of beautifully packaged sheet masks to tuck into everyone's stocking for a family pampering pic later.
28. A trio of no-crease hair ties that won't betray the person who spends waaaay too much time on their long locks.
31. A pack of moldable glue that can be used a million different ways around the house, from corralling wires to sealing cracks in rain boots to mounting hardware on tile walls.
32. A beard balm to eliminate itch and beadruff, and give 'em the most magnificent facial hair in their damn life.
33. And a four-pack of Starbucks gift cards so everyone has something to do once they get stir crazy from being in the house together for too long.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.