We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
This list has a mix of items in men's and women's sizes.
1. Spanx high-waist leggings that'll smooth out those assets (if you care about that) for all sorts of photo ops without stretching out over time or the band rolling down during workouts.
2. Or a pair of budget-friendly high-waist leggings in case you're looking to buy in bulk when it comes to comfy almost-pants. I've got you ;).
3. A designer-inspired T-shirt that'll help expand your wardrobe pastabilities. Also it's a smaller (but tastier) investment than an actual Gucci shirt.
4. Hammered hoops you'll find yourself reaching for often because there's just something transformative about putting on a pair of hoops. If you know, you know.
5. A pair of stretchy bike shorts that'll become part of your WFH, working out, lounging, *and* just-about-anything-else rotation. You'll probably want to buy both colors from the jump.
6. An iconic pair of socks to help commemorate an important night in history. Get ready for the onslaught of compliments for when you wear these bbs!
7. A Staud bag in a croc-embossed leather style you can grab atm for 65% off its original price! When the bag is this beautiful, you'll wanna carry it often.
8. A merino wool T-shirt that, yes, may seem too fancy for your daily rotation but is so incredibly soft that you'll find every which way to wear this anti-wrinkle, fast-drying, temperature-regulating, AND odor-resistant shirt.
9. A pleated skirt to transform all those tops you've been feeling meh about lately into wardrobe stars.
10. A three-pack of washable bra liners for those super sweaty days because it's pretty, pretty gross when you peel off a bra to only find it heavier with sweat. That's stop that little trend with this.
12. An adorable rain jacket with a drawstring hood, full zip, and pockets to keep you going, even when it seems that the sky is just dumping sheets of water on your head. Psst, this is perf for super muggy days, but could layer well in colder temps.
13. And a pair of sneaker-style rain boots in both hi- and low-top options you'll come to rely on for those days when it's a 30% chance of rain and you 100% don't want to ruin your good suede ankle boots OR sweat it out through wellies. Plus! If it doesn't end up raining, it's NBD.
14. A button headband specially made to not only keep hair out of your face, but a mask securely on your face without rubbing your ears.
16. A midi dress you can wear just about anywhere you wanna look nice while covering a bit, like a work video call, baby shower, brunch with your grandma, a job interview.... Also it has pockets!!!
17. A show-stopping ring that'll prompt countless "where'd you get that?" queries. And you SHOULD tell 'em because everything from this line is *so* great that it's a public service to fill folks in on it.
19. Classic smoking slippers with soft leather lining and a cushioned interior. ICYMI, you can wear these at least half the year (depending on your location!) and they'll be a strong go-to when you have approximately 27 seconds to get dressed. (Whether that schedule is fault or not is *your* business.)
21. An adaptive pair of bikini undies that hook on the side to help you get dressed a little bit easier.
22. Earring lifters that'll discretely keep those door knockers (and much smaller, equally stylish earrings!) from looking like they're slumping out of your ear. Here's to wearing those heavy earrings you love much more often!
24. A wireless bra that'll actually give you some shape and lift (yes, it's possible *without* a wire!). Those underwires might start collecting dust in the back of your drawer.
25. A BuzzFeed Multiplayer shirt with the #1 question I have IRL and also in video games. Wearing it might just broadcast out your canine-friendly intent. If only dogs could read shirts! (Or maybe they can and just aren't letting on to it. Eh? Ehhhhh???!)
28. A Fjallraven backpack that comes in 15 colors so you can find your perfect hue to call your own then constantly use.
29. Or a sleek leather backpack with a surprising amount of room to use on the reg in case you prefer a regular bag but are looking to branch out JUST a little bit.
30. A moto jacket with colorful options (yes, it also comes in black) you'll barely want to leave the house without.
31. Le Labo Bergamote 22 fragrance that I swear by and wear every day. By this point I don't truly feel like myself without it. So uh, yeah, it's good stuff!
32. Juicy watermelon studs as a cheap thrill you could wear exclusively on days you're snacking on watermelon. But what would be the fun in that?
33. A pretty satin bonnet to keep your curly, textured, or protective styled hair in tip-top shape while you get your beauty rest.
34. An unlined bra set because some days you just want to wear a matching set. And nope, you don't need a reason why.
35. Polarized sunnies that may feel like a splurge at first but will become your go-tos once you feel how light they are and manage to stay put on your nose drastically better than cheaper glasses.
36. Puma running socks for a super cushy fit where you want and mesh knit sections so your feet can breathe. I own some of these socks and they are SO comfy.
38. Or soft faux-fur slippers built for folks who like to let their toes breathe while you scooting around the house or taking a stroll to the mailbox.
39. A tie-dye masterpiece that'll make anyone say "dat boi *is* right" when they see you wearing it. And when you're not wearing it, I'm sure it'll look at home in a museum.
40. Sweat-wicking pajamas that don't look like sweat-wicking pajamas. Way to look super pulled-together while becoming one with your couch.
41. An enamel pin you can add to your denim jacket collection to show the world you're a total softie when it comes to salty snacks.
42. A cute nonmedical mask with three layers (including a built-in filter!) to help keep you stylishly safe while you're out and about. I can vouch that it's super comfy but still feels breathable.
43. And some antibacterial fashion PPE gloves you can slip into because my friend Aaron can't be the only person who's designated a set of "car gloves" for stuff like pumping gas. This is just a chicer version of that v smart idea.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.