We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A drill brush cleaning kit you can attach to your drill/driver for an informercial-like cleaning sesh that'll have you seeking out all the dirty surfaces you've been ignoring.
2. A cute magnet chore chart that'll create some friendly competition amongst your loved ones, all for the sake of a clean house!
3. Hand puppet dish gloves to make soaping up your casserole dishes feel like a show.
4. And some cheerful Scrub Daddy sponges who'd be thrilled to attend your sudsy party!
5. A sponge bed so you can tuck your handy scrubber in for the night after tag-teaming that sink full of dinner plates.
6. A whale shampoo rinser who'll make bath time way less traumatizing for both adult and baby.
7. A jetted tub cleaner to run through your system as part of your regular routine so you don't have to rely on bath bombs to disguise the weird pipe filth.
8. A basketball hoop hamper for scoring big with chore avoiders and enforcers alike.
9. Or a ~wild~ hamper — it'll lend a hand in clearing the floor of dirty clothes.
10. A cherry-shaped toilet brush that'll make guests say "Oh how cute" and then you can inform them that you use it to clean the toilet.
11. Puffer fish dryer balls to help lift and separate items in a load for a more efficient drying cycle.
12. Or if you prefer wool, these penguin dryer balls you can scent with essential oils for sweet-smelling results that'll one-up your OG dryer sheets.
13. Cleaning goo for satisfying any slime fan. Or just people with lots of dust and dirt stuck in their electronics' keys.
14. A crumb-sweeping bug you'll be glad to see moving across your desk after an especially crumbly lunch.
15. A robotic vacuum to boss around with the sound of your voice thanks to Alexa integration.
16. A mom-like microwave cleaner — it'll help loosen the stuck-on gunk you should've addressed weeks ago. Months, eh? OK, yeah. That too!
17. A TubShroom to catch stray hair before it has a chance to clog your drain. Maybe this is only fun if you love gross things?!
18. An ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that'll restore your cloudy wedding band to its original, twinkling glory.
19. And a phone "sanitizer" to help erase all the germs from your beloved device without doing any of the dirty work yourself.
20. Washing machine-cleaning tablets for sitting, back, relaxing, and doing something that isn't getting on your hands and knees to scrub your washer's drum.
21. A pair of storage hammocks that you'll initially scoff at, but then you'll realize your kids will actually be into using them for keeping their room tidy.
22. A brush spinner to get allllll of the makeup debris off the brushes you just can't seem to tackle. Or can't be bothered to spend the time to tackle, if we're being honest.
23. Reusable grocery bags that fold down into fruit so you'll get pumped about hitting up the grocery store on your way home from work. Maybe.
24. And a pet hair-removing glove to equally horrify and entrance your pets.
Make your life even tidier. Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.