23 Things From Chewy That Dogs Swear By
Two paws up for these products that'll help your pups feel like they're living in the lap of luxury.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hide-and-seek plush puzzle box that, for once, could leave your dog quiet in the next room without making you wonder what they're destroying.
3. True Acre Foods Farmhouse Grillers treats with all the flavor of beef, plus sweet potatoes you can feel good about giving your pup. They're full of protein without added fat or sugar, wheat, corn or soy. Will your dog eat better than me? Likely.
4. A pack of puppy teething rings to give your fingers, shoes, furniture, hairbrushes, kitchen spatulas, and more a break. They taste like chicken, are packed with calcium for healthy bones, and have a circular shape to help relieve sore gums and teething pain.
6. Purina Pro Plan dry dog food made of chicken and rice with 26% protein and a great protein-to-fat ratio to help keep your pup well-fed and in fighting shape.
7. A squeaky Lamb Chop toy that's the fave of a very persnickety bully I know named Cleo. Maybe your fave discerning furry friend will feel the same way about theirs.
8. Finley's Barkery dog treat biscuits made of peanut butter and pumpkin (plus oats and coconut oil) for helping support your dog's digestive system. Talk about a short-term and long-term reward!
9. A ThunderShirt your buddy will be so grateful you bought next time there's a crack of thunder in the distance.
10. An aerosol peanut butter treat as a super easy way to fill your Kong toys to keep your pups occupied.
12. Greenies dental dog treats for your BFF's breath that is as killer as their fetch game. Now you won't have to play dead when they give you kisses. Plus! You'll probably get a better report from your vet thanks to all the other dental work these bbs will do.
13. A waterproof car seat cover to let 'em tag along without dirtying up your car, even if they're a farm dog getting into all kinds of dirt and mud!
14. Taste of the Wild High Prairie dry dog food that'll get your four-legged family member super pumped for meal time. Plus it's grain-free and made with roasted bison and venison so everyone's eating well in your household.
15. A stain and odor eliminator with an enzymatic formula for *truly* targeting all sorts of pet messes without leaving behind the evidence.
16. Calming chicken-flavored dog chews in case you live with an anxious canine who could use a chill pill. They're 100% rawhide-free and have a gummy outer texture that'll clean teeth as they chew.
17. An elevated dog bed that'll not only keep your pup cooler in hot temps, but will also be a comfortable alternative to the floor for fur babies with leg injuries.
18. Allergy relief treats made for giving your dog's immunity system a boost and offer some relief for seasonal, skin, environmental, and food allergies.
19. Potty pads that'll be a welcome addition to a household with a puppy or dog who has a hard time holding it.
21. A collapsible wire dog crate so you can bring your pup's special place wherever you go. (My family is forever finding our dog Hank in his little special oasis.)
22. A dog doorbell to help train your pup to let you know when it's time to use the bathroom outside.
23. A collapsible pet bowl you can keep in the car or your bag so everyone stays hydrated and thriving while getting down with their bad selves at the dog park.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.