1. An Echo with Alexa voice command so you can queue up a favorite playlist, share weather reports, call a friend, and so many other tasks that normally require using your hands.
2. A simple grabber for serving as a 32" extension of your own arm to reach stuff on the top shelf or pick up items you dropped on the floor.
4. A sturdy step stool with a handle to grasp when getting in and out of bed and vehicles, or just reaching for that pesky bottle of cumin in the kitchen cabinet.
5. An easy-install safety grip as an extra hand for getting in and out of the tub if you don't want to commit to a permanent grab bar.
6. A sturdy bath bench that'll provide a spot to park yourself when standing in the shower nor sitting in the tub is feasible.
7. A sex positioning cushion to help you get in the right spot so your partner can get at the right spot.
8. A cult-status Hitachi wand with a long handle meant for external stimulation or a silicone plunge paddle that takes a lot less force to manipulate than a wood paddle.
13. A rotating tray table to sidle up to your go-to living room perch and provide a stable hoisting help when it's time to get up for snacks.
14. A remote-controlled curtain rod so you can greet the sunrise on a timeline that works for you without throwing open the drapes yourself.
15. A multi-surface robot vacuum to assign a regular cleaning task out to another party, aka not you!
19. A bracelet-clasping tool here to help you put on your favorite bracelet when no one's around to help.
20. An XL shoe horn for sliding in and out of footwear more easily without having to bend at the waist.
21. A set of elastic shoelaces that'll make getting shoes on and off even easier — especially at the airport security line!
24. A trio of motion sensor lights to help you better locate items without having to flip on a light switch or light the path on treacherous steps to help prevent falls.
25. And a toilet nightlight because one of life's most essential tasks shouldn't cause a trip just because it's 2:58 a.m.
26. A bedside caddy with pockets where you can stash all your essentials so once you've tucked yourself in for the night, you won't have to escape the covers to grab your sleep mask.
27. Or a bed rail with storage pockets in case you need to prevent rolling out of bed and a little extra boost when getting up.
28. And a similar grab bar that'll fit onto your recliner or couch for assistance sitting or standing.
29. A hydropneumatic lifting seat meant to provide 70% assistance while standing up from a chair when you're out and about.
30. An adjustable folding cane with a soft gel grip that'll easily tuck into a shoulder bag in case you only occasionally use one.
31. A purse hook so you can securely keep the bottom of your bag safe and sound, while also avoiding having to bend over and pick it up off the floor.
33. A tablet stand as a hands-free way to keep your binge-watching screen in place at the *perfect* angle.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.