1. A compact Frigidaire window-mount that's easy to install and will bring some serious chill to a room fast.
2. This ductless mini-split A/C and heat pump system that's perfect for house additions.
3. An easy-to-install mini window unit with a clear digital display and simple remote.
4. A Frigidaire window unit made specifically for casement or sliding windows.
5. This LG model for when you've gotta cool a larger room.
6. A portable Honeywell air conditioner that can easily be set up nearly anywhere.
7. A small-but-mighty window unit with a support bracket and leaf covers.
And a few fans that'll do part of the work of an A/C unit....
Don't @ me.
8. A kid-friendly Dyson air multiplier without blades to hurt little fingers.
9. A tall curve fan with air ionizer and oscillating options.
10. And an air curtain -- aka a really powerful fan -- that you can install above a door that your family uses often to keep cold air in and hot air out.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.