30 Things Everyone Who Loves Succulents Needs To Own
Presents that don't succ. (I'm so sorry.)
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A succulent necklace available in both day and night colors that'll keep you appropriately accessorized no matter the time.
6. A horde of live succulents ready to nestle in wedding bouquets, pot as baby shower favors, and just generally share the succy love.
7. Or a set of ~convincing~ rubber plants perfect for those who love their succulents to death. (It me.)
12. A set of three cactus and succulent pins so you can wear your plant love on your denim jacket sleeve.
15. A faux-succulent necklace featuring tiny versions of the polymer clay variety, in case you're concerned about doing the same with live plants!
19. A matching pet succulent keychain for keeping you feeling green on the go in the best way possible.
22. A monochrome hanging wall planter in two sizes can accommodate your growing plant collection in the most grammable way.
23. A pair of tiny succulent earrings made from polymer clay but will look *so* real people may just stare at your lobes to solve the mystery.
24. A colorful laptop skin can help you forget you're working in an office and not outside in nature.
25. A dainty ring featuring a silver sedum plant for occasions when you can't take your plants with you.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.