We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A succulent necklace available in both day and night colors that'll keep you appropriately accessorized no matter the time.
6. A horde of live succulents ready to nestle in wedding bouquets, pot as baby shower favors, and just generally share the succy love.
7. Or a set of ~convincing~ rubber plants perfect for those who love their succulents to death. (It me.)
12. A set of three cactus and succulent pins so you can wear your plant love on your denim jacket sleeve.
15. A faux-succulent necklace featuring tiny versions of the polymer clay variety, in case you're concerned about doing the same with live plants!
19. A matching pet succulent keychain for keeping you feeling green on the go in the best way possible.
22. A monochrome hanging wall planter in two sizes can accommodate your growing plant collection in the most grammable way.
23. A pair of tiny succulent earrings made from polymer clay but will look *so* real people may just stare at your lobes to solve the mystery.
24. A colorful laptop skin can help you forget you're working in an office and not outside in nature.
25. A dainty ring featuring a silver sedum plant for occasions when you can't take your plants with you.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.